Logitech G5 - Battlefield 2142 Edition $29.95

Setral

May 26, 2000
They're at my local Wally World for $40 waiting until their prices drop some more... but that is a good deal for the G5 :D

embj

Mar 23, 2003
I've ordered several things from JustDeals over the years, and I have never had any problems. Things always arrive timely and work great. Even the refurbs have worked great...they look brand new. I've ordered a router, a switch, and several Logitech mice from them before. I've even placed three orders from them just this year.

On a second note, this mouse is awesome, too. I'm using one now...to make this deal even sweeter, use the $10 off with GCO, and get it for $21.90 shipped!

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
Originally posted by: embj
I've ordered several things from JustDeals over the years, and I have never had any problems. Things always arrive timely and work great. Even the refurbs have worked great...they look brand new. I've ordered a router, a switch, and several Logitech mice from them before. I've even placed three orders from them just this year.

On a second note, this mouse is awesome, too. I'm using one now...to make this deal even sweeter, use the $10 off with GCO, and get it for $21.90 shipped!

I've ordered from JustDeals in the past and have never had a problem. Bought a couple mp3 players before Christmas and while it did take a little time to get them shipped (a week at most) they did arrive just as advertised.

troublesbro

Aug 7, 2001
Good deal OP, thanks!!!

To the people who are assuring us that JustDeals is a good site to order from... have you guys rated them at resellerratings? You should, as these guys are probably losing business because of their rating.

If they are a good seller and treat you right, then you should do the same for them!

Googer

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004

They are on ebay with a high feedback rating. 98.1% of 298,209 transactions are postive.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=justdeals.com

Feedback Score: 298209
Positive Feedback: 98.1%
Members who left a positive: 303847
Members who left a negative: 5992
All positive feedback received: 481784

Buy it now from JUSTDEALS.com's ebay store for 31.95
http://search.ebay.com/g5_W0QQcatrefZC6...2ecomQQsbrftogZ1QQsellerZ1QQsofocusZbs