Login is temporarily disabled while we fix some database problems. We'll be back shortly. 7/14/2006

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Originally posted by: n30
Originally posted by: PaulNEPats
Why, WHY, do people use Myspace?
Seriously. You will never find a greater hive of scum...you get the point.
When I first heard about it, I thought the only reason people went there was to see underage chicks.

(By the time I had the guts, the admins had cleaned the place up.)

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
I use it to keep in touch with old college friends. I know everyone on my friends list.

There are regular myspace people then there are the myspace whores.

"OMgz I have 1546 friends!! I am sooo popular!"

FrozenCanadian

Dec 19, 2005
Originally posted by: Jawo
Am I the last person that doesnt have a my space account?!?!?

No your not, I've never even been to myspace. I don't even know what the site looks like. I am one happy man.

EKKC

Diamond Member
May 31, 2005
what is this, some kind of "i'm too cool for my space group"?
i dont like it, but i use it to keep track of friends and its cool that you can see some of old friends that you dont often talk to or chat with anymore. i just add them to my list to let them know im still alive.

what i dont like, however, are stupid idiots adding me for no reasons. when i check their profiles out they have 4353 or something friends. i guess its like the post count epenis match here we have in ATOT.

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000
Originally posted by: EKKC
what is this, some kind of "i'm too cool for my space group"?
i dont like it, but i use it to keep track of friends and its cool that you can see some of old friends that you dont often talk to or chat with anymore. i just add them to my list to let them know im still alive.

what i dont like, however, are stupid idiots adding me for no reasons. when i check their profiles out they have 4353 or something friends. i guess its like the post count epenis match here we have in ATOT.

I don't read member's posts who are under the 5000 post count... :p ;) just kidding.

Meh, I guess MySpace is interesting, it is growing as the largest hit website monthly. The only factor is the many kids who use it... it causes older people to view a social network like that with disdain because children tend to muck things up. Take ATOT for example. The influx of high school and college kids here is simply astounding.

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
I have an account i never use since i think it's kinda attention whorish & the site's too slow.

MangoTBG

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2003
I have a myspace acount but its so I can view images and touch myself at the same time.