Logical Flaws in the Anti-War Arguments

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tk149

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2002
Nice post, MachFive.

<Rant on>
I would like to add the following:

For those who are against the current War in Iraq: There are several good reasons to be against the War. Stop spouting slogans and learn them. Please. Anti-Authority and anti-Bush/Republican crap only undermines your argument.
<Rant off>

OT: These are some weird emoticons! :sun:

railer

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2000
So "threats to the US" is the primary reason that we're at war, eh?

OK...........

Is there a single nation on the face of the earth that SOMEBODY couldn't see as a threat? I mean, some people are pretty freakin' paranoid.

If I were going to make a list of the top 10 "threats to the US" , I'm thinking that Iraq wouldn't make the cut. (even if I made the list a couple of years ago).

US support for Israel would've been in the top 5.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
"The People can always be brought to the bidding of the Leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
- Herman Goering (Second in command to Adolf Hitler) as stated at the Nuremberg Trials