locutus and stefan

TomFoolery

Banned
May 24, 2000
I dont post on here very often, but it seems that all there ever is on this board, is people kissing ass to locutus of board and stefan, it kinda makes me sick.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
You're not the brightest bulb in the box, that's for sure. Please pull out your Websters and look up the word "sarcasm".

Russ, NCNE

Poontos

Platinum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Easy, Russ, easy. He "dont post here very often", give him a break.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Yeah, Poontos, but his next two posts were an affirmation that he suffers from low wattage.

Russ, NCNE

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999

<< suffers from low wattage. >>

Needs an upgraded power supply. Russ might be able to help...

TomFoolery

Banned
May 24, 2000
i love the way u say i suffer from low wattage but u dont back up your claims with any evidence, are u too cool to have to explain yourself?

your kind of a dink Russ, just a bit.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
This thread, and the other one in which you left your diaper droppings, are evidence enough. Clearly, a new troll has arrived.

Russ, NCNE

TomFoolery

Banned
May 24, 2000
what does NCNE mean Russ, comeon bigguy. tell me. is it a secret Russ, does it make u blush and giggle?

TomFoolery

Banned
May 24, 2000
again, no evidence to back up your claims means your point is very ill recieved. You wouldnt do well in a debating championship Russ buddy boy, I can tell ya that much.

Russ, your a good kid, just a little confused.

TomFoolery

Banned
May 24, 2000
Haha, so you believe only one person is capable of thinking your a dink Russ, believe me, Im not paulson, Im just somemone else who thinks your arrogant and a loser. most likely a virgin as well.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Nah, Duckers, wouldn't be the same person. Paulson is far more intelligent and mature.

Russ, NCNE

TomFoolery

Banned
May 24, 2000
sorry, im not &quot;down&quot; with your guys fly pill messageboard lingo, what is a &quot;troll&quot;.

I AM IN NO WAY AFFILITATED WITH PAULSON.

TomFoolery

Banned
May 24, 2000
I love you Russ, Mr. NCNE, but i dont understand your reasoning for referring to me in such a negative manner, please back up your claims with evidence.

Tom, NCNE