lockie u modie ;p

Twista

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: n0cmonkey
Wrong forum.

i know!!! and i know someome knows this answer right off the bat. Get a way faster response in OT.

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Twista
Originally posted by: n0cmonkey
Wrong forum.

i know!!! and i know someome knows this answer right off the bat. Get a way faster response in OT.

But you make it tougher on everyone else. If you post it in the correct forum, you will get your answer, and it will be easily searchable for others. Instead, you're a total douche bag and ask here.

Post it in the correct forum, and I might give a damn.

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
Originally posted by: TwiceOver
Originally posted by: spanky

The link you followed to create a Gmail account has already been used to create an account for ipostinthewrongforum@gmail.com.

hehe

Freakin' Hillarious.

The link you followed to create a Gmail account has already been used to create an account for stoppostinginvites.douchebag@gmail.com.

ouch.

TwiceOver

Lifer
Dec 20, 2002
I have like 40 of them, just looking to dump them off sorry if I pissed someone off (obviously I did). I could really care less what happens with them.

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
I have like 40 of them, just looking to dump them off sorry if I pissed someone off (obviously I did). I could really care less what happens with them.

that's almost $40 on ebay! (or are they totally worthless now?)

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: spanky

that's almost $40 on ebay! (or are they totally worthless now?)

:Q