Locals in the news - loud fornicator !!

WT

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2000
This has been the topic of discussion around the water cooler today:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/05/04/loud-sex-too-much-neighbors/83910968/

When the noise first became an issue about two years ago, Saylor said she would knock on the door and ask Warfel to quiet down. It didn't help.

Warfel would call her daughters names and threaten them, she said. As she was having sex, she would describe the acts loudly enough for the girls to hear.
:\

Back when I was single in '99, I had a neighbor who was similar. She would go on and on and onnnnnnn. I'd call up my friends and let them listen in, it was that loud. I equate it to a loud car stereo - just because you CAN play it that loud, do you really NEED to play it that loud for such an occasion ?

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012
i had loud neighbours.

the son had a band was a drunk and would scream at his mom till like 3 in the morning.

you know what i did?

moved.

problemo solvo.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Friend had a basement apartment. I was over there one morning and there is this click click click of heeled shoes running around, and then stomp stomp stomp, a squeal, protesting about being late for work, and then the bed music. It was damn funny at the time.

May 11, 2008
Record it, and play it back even louder while adding occasionally some reverb and echo. :D
Of course while the neighbours are in the act of getting busy again.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
LOL!

The last day of school in Jr. high I went to my friends house and he had cable in his room with the Playboy channel. He also had huge ass speakers. I seen some people walking down the street and I said, "crank it up man!" That was funny as hell!

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
squints.jpg

dr150

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2003
I cover their mouths when they get loud. Seriously. It pisses me off that they can't hold their screams in.

One time, my gf made so much noise in a thin-walled hotel that the neighbors were yelling back "Fuck her! Fuck her good!" Then they started having sex and got really loud (they weren't faking it either). It was so stupid and embarrassing.

May 11, 2008
I cover their mouths when they get loud. Seriously. It pisses me off that they can't hold their screams in.

One time, my gf made so much noise in a thin-walled hotel that the neighbors were yelling back "Fuck her! Fuck her good!" Then they started having sex and got really loud (they weren't faking it either). It was so stupid and embarrassing.

Put a sock in it when she howls. Just like in Porky's.