LMAO!!!!

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
You see, in the ancient times of our caveman ancestors, a lion accidentally bred with a tiger. The resulting monstrocities quickly duplicated and soon unleashed their fury on the world. They were able to quickly exterminate the races of the wooly mammoth, the sabre-toothed tiger, and the dinosaur. It then subdued the other races of animals until only one remained, the caveman. In the Great Human-Liger War of 23,002-22,986 BC, man came dangerously close to extinction by the liger. However, one great caveman leader by the name of Eknok united the human tribes and was able to miraculously defeat the mighty liger army. Some say that he created a giant earthquake to suck the ligers into the fiery core below. I personally believe he constructed a giant catapult that he used to hurl the gigantic ligers into outer space. Nonetheless, man was treated to 25,000 years without the threat of the liger because Eknok, in his great wisdom, decreed that lions and tigers would henceforth be seperated: the lions in Africa and the tigers in Asia. However, in recent years man has planted the seeds of his own destruction by breeding a new force of ligers. It is only a matter of time before they strike again. That is why the Anti-Liger Alliance is dedicated to the eradication of all ligers and the survival and continued dominance of the human race.

BWUAHAHAHA! :D

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
I can't believe that Bob Dole lost the 1996 presidential election. The world would undoubtedly be a better place if he had won. Now all we have are the memories.

-Optimus Prime

Random quote from the website

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
I was able to grab some of the pages from my cache...would it be ethical to host them as a mirror?

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
I will quote some of the best text:

In history there have been very few men who have successfully killed a liger as most men do not have the awesomeness it requires. However, there are a few individuals who have single-handedly killed a liger with their bare hands. I present their names to you in alphabetical order.

Rocky Balboa

Optimus Prime

Indiana Jones

Mr. Miagi

Spider-Man

Darth Vader

Rambo

General Robert E. Lee

Shemp

Eknok, the King of the Cavemen

Blackbeard the Pirate

Sauron, the Dark Lord of Mordor and Weilder of the One Ring

the Terminator (I, II and III)

Q

Chef Boyardee

MC Hammer

Great words
These are the wise words of the great men who have dedicated their lives to defending humanity from the evil liger menace. You'd do well to heed these words, or suffer defeat at the hands of the ligers.
I know it's just a song, but do you really think its possible to build a city on rock and roll?

-Sauron

Hey Jim, sometimes I wish I had my own theme park. But it's probably a lot of work. Never mind.

-General Lee

Damnit, Rick! What did I tell you about screwing with my fantasy football league?

-Blackbeard

You know what I could go for right about now? A nice BLT. That would really the spot.

-Indiana Jones

What do you think? DiGiorno or Red Baron? Yeah you're right, DiGiorno isn't any good unless you can do that stupid "It's not delivery" line on somebody. heh

-Darth Vader

You know it doesn't even matter to me whether or not Saddam Hussein is really dead. Because no matter what the case, he's dead to me. I'm never speaking to him again.

-Chef Boyardee

That's all I got to see before the site died. Damn geocities.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

The Human-Liger Wars

23,312 BC- the dark star of a thousand millinium shone in the night sky, building a craze inside the lions, an uncontrolable urge to travel towards the lands of the tigers. In a place too terrible to utter, a lion and a tiger mate. The result is Vartramitos, the first Liger.

23,200 BC- Vartramitos begins to gather his armies deep in the ocean.

23,125 BC- Cave Man-Dinosaur Wars begin

23,075 BC- Deep in the Ocean, The Ligers score a great victory over an Octopus Army.

23,030 BC- Eknok, humanities only hope, is born.

23,010 BC- Eknok becomes one with the Harpoon.

23,002 BC- Ligers ascend to land. The first human tribe falls at the Battle of Caveman Rock.

23,001 BC- Ligers advance over most of the Earth, defeating Human and Dinosaur armies as they go. Eknok becomes the first man to kill a Liger with his bare hands. The Ligers score so many victories because of their combination of being 10 times as strong as a dinosaur, and twice as smart as a human.

23,000 BC- In desperation, the scattered human tribes make an alliance of necessity with the dinosaurs.

22,999 BC- Ligers, fearing this new alliance, makes every effort to destroy the dinosaur army.

22,998 BC- The Army of Vartramitos nears the Dinosaur capital. The divided humans refuse to send help. Only Eknok and his followers stand with the dinosaurs.

22,997 BC- With defeat nearing, the dinosaurs bravely sacrifice themselves to save Eknok and his tribe. Vartramitos takes the Dinosaur Capital.

22,996 BC- The Ligers consolidate their hold over the Pacific Ocean. Girls join the Liger forces.

22,995 BC- The defeated human tribes go into hiding. Only Eknok remains undefeated.

22,994 BC- Vartramitos ascends the dark throne and declares himself ruler of the Earth.

22,993 BC- A son is born to Vartramitos. He is named Nefario, the Dark Liger.

22,992 BC- The last animals of Earth are rounded up into concentration camps and exterminated one by one. Vartramitos begins a campaign to root the humans out from hiding. The future looks bleak.

22,991 BC- Eknok, with help from the Biblical hero David, gives the first defeat to a Liger army.

22,990 BC- The last tribes of Mankind rally around Eknok, forming a Grand Human Army.

22,989 BC- Vartramitos begins the final campaign against the Humans.

22,988 BC- Humans discover sea power. a second front is opened against the Ligers in the Pacific Ocean.

22,987 BC- Humans invent fire. Ligers begin to die by the thousands.

22,986 BC- The Final Battle. Vartramitos makes the final attack against Eknok and his Grand Human Army. They almost succeed in destroying the humans through sheer weight in numbers when Eknok launches his secret weapon: the catapult. The Ligers, now all gathered onto a giant catapult in the middle of the battlefield are shot far into space. Vartramitos' last words before being catapulted are "Death is but a door, time is but a window, I'll be back."

22,985 BC- The last of the Ligers are led by Nefario deep into the Earth's core. Nefario vows revenge upon the line of Eknok.

22,983 BC- Eknok invents time travel.

22,980 BC- Humans become the Lords of Planet Earth. the animals are all freed.

22,975 BC- Eknok declares everyday a holiday. Later rescinded.

22,970 BC- After a great reign, Eknok dies as the King of the Humans.

15,000 BC- Vartramitos conquers Outer Space.

10,000 BC- God floods the Earth. Conspicuously absent on Noah's boat are two Ligers. Rumors begin that they are gone forever.

3,000 BC- Moses preaches that girls are evil.

1,500 BC- Octopi once again rule the Ocean.

0- Christ born.

200 AD- Romans discover evidence that the Ligers are regrouping. In response Ligers sow the seeds of the fall of the Roman Empire.

800 AD- Ligers steal Kubraday from humans, a secret day between Friday and Saturday.

1400 AD- Genghiz Khan, who was really a Liger, attempts to conquer Planet Earth.

1862 AD- Robert E. Lee defeats Ligers in secret war in the Confederacy.

1900 AD- Chef Boyardee moves to America

1939 AD- Ligers begin World War II. I mean the Germans start World War II.

1945 AD- Ligers ally with communists.

1967 AD- Ligers begin limited campaign against America in Vietnam.

1986 AD- Shemp, successor to Eknok, is born.

1990 AD- MC Hammer releases his hit album, "Please Hammer, Don't hurt 'em"

1992 AD- Bill Clinton elected to President of the United States by sucking up to Liger special interest groups.

1994 AD- Chef Boyardee's Ravioli is awesome.

1995 AD- Nefario and the new Liger army returns to the surface.

1996 AD- Bob Dole attempts to reunite the humans against the Liger menace but heroically fails.

1997 AD- Ligers invade France. French forces fight hard against the Ligers. Just kidding. The French suck. Also, Shemp wins control of the Four Square in epic combat.

1998 AD- Ligers sneak attack Japan. The irony escapes the Japanese.

1999 AD- Girls sabotage human forces, precipitating Liger victories.

2000 AD- Octopus army is destroyed by Liger armies once again. The Ocean belongs to the Liger.

2001 AD- Nefario summons Vartramitos to return. The immortal Liger King walks the Earth once more.

2002 AD- Vartramitos declares the state of Ligeria and reclaims the Dark Throne. Vartramitos also throws his hat into the California recall election, on a pro-immigration platform.

2003 AD- Shemp forms the ALA. The 2nd War begins.

The future is up to you!

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
HAHAHA:

Quote:

"A liger ate my baby!"

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Oh Dear God!

Check this post from their forums:

The End of Time
IP: 65.25.187.49
Posted on May 17, 2004 at 10:22:57 PM by Lightning Man

I can sense it.. the Ligers are going to use their time machine again.. this time not to kill my Lord Jesus, or to help Genghis Kahn rule.. But this time they will use their machine to kill time itself. I know it sounds impossible.. But think about it. Really think about it. If they could go back to when time began, and alter even a portion of the super-formulaic-equational-visnissitacricity, then by Thor's hammer, they could stop time before it begins. Began. Be... anyway. If they could stop time, they would be invincable. Ligers lack the inherent gene of all animals that tells your body when to stop growing. They never stop. SO, if they could stop time, then they would have a limitless span of non-time to grow. We would have that time to prepare, but they WOULD win. Think, everything would be in their favor.. we would die from skin cancer, and rabies, and herpes, and many other diseases that ravage the body, but They, being immune to all these things would simply Grow STRONGER.
brothers, we must band together now and stop this threat. Now is the hour of our courage. Now is the time we show them that we are INDEED a force to be reckoned with. We WILL tell them that we, MANKIND, have the very root of strength in our bones, and We are not afraid.
God speed, good soldiers. And Goodnight.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
1997 AD- Ligers invade France. French forces fight hard against the Ligers. Just kidding. The French suck. Also, Shemp wins control of the Four Square in epic combat.

Even morons make fun of the French. Priceless. LOL.