lmao, you should see the look on this guys face!!

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Ok, so this guy I work with is the ONLY one who is so dedicated to his job that he works on Sundays. So, I drove my wife's car to work and parked it in his spot. Every 5 or 6 minutes, I press the button on the remote to make the alarm go off... You should see the look on his face through the window. He keeps walking over to the window glares at her yellow corvette. I'll bet his blood pressure has doubled in the last hour that I've been doing this!

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Originally posted by: DrPizza
Ok, so this guy I work with is the ONLY one who is so dedicated to his job that he works on Sundays. So, I drove my wife's car to work and parked it in his spot. Every 5 or 6 minutes, I press the button on the remote to make the alarm go off... You should see the look on his face through the window. He keeps walking over to the window glares at her yellow corvette. I'll bet his blood pressure has doubled in the last hour that I've been doing this!

Very funny.

No, actually, I'm here as a result of poor management. SOMEONE has to be attending on Sundays, because, like, what if a server goes down or something - but because my boss is... Slightly defective, no official schedule was ever sent out (well, it was, but she never attached it to the email, and here we are, 4 days later and she hasn't recieved any of the DOZENS of times various people have tried to contact her about it). By request of another boss, I'm covering until a real solution can be reached.

everman

Lifer
Nov 5, 2002
Careful, he might do something stupid like put a threatening letter on your windshield. Just make sure to lock him out ;)

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
Sounds like you are the Sunday b!tch for other people's fvck ups :)

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: DrPizza
Originally posted by: KeithTalent
11/10 :laugh:

Edit: best parody evar

See??! It is possible to make a good parody. :p :)

(and I really didn't think EyeMWing was at work because he's crazy)

I made a good one and got banned:(