LMAO. McCain makes big gaffe.

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
That is a weird one. He wasn't even talking about anything relating to prisoners.

schdaddy

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2000
Wow - it's one thing to have a slip of the tongue but he didn't even slow down & correct himself!

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
Originally posted by: UberNeuman
Wow. That's not for real is it?

Not 100% sure yet. I hope not, but fear that it is. Definitely a BAD senior moment if it's true. I'll watch The Daily Show later. If it's on there, it probably happened.

Butterbean

Banned
Oct 12, 2006
He was thinking as if flunky Marxist Obama and his radical buddies win. It was Jungian symbolic moment.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
He's still in a mental POW camp. This guy clearly doesn't have the sound mind needed to be POTUS.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: Gonad the Barbarian
This is McCain's Dean scream, he's done.
Once this makes the rounds at the networks, McCain's senility will be solidified in voter's minds.

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Once this makes the rounds at the networks, McCain's senility will be solidified in voter's minds.

I dunno its only getting a passing mention in the AP article about his speech. Depends on how much comedians jump on it I guess.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: jpeyton

wishful thinking x2

Hugh H

Jul 11, 2008
Just one of those "senior moments", nothing I wouldn't expect from him. I don't think it will be an issue.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: loki8481

aren't we all prisons of the Bush administration?

The above moment of truth brought to you by a very suprising source. :shocked:

The answer is a resounding YES! I've posted before that your Traitor In Chief and his criminal cabal have literally broken the nation and possibly the world.

The world-wide economic breakdown is following from the American meltdown as a result from the Bushwhackos dismantling deregulating our financial institutions and abandoning all remaining oversight,

As of 10/8/08, your Traitor In Chief and his criminal cabal have squandered the lives of 4,180 American troops and left tens of thousands more American troops wounded, scarred and disabled for life in their war of LIES.
rose.gif
:(

Beyond that, that same war of LIES has squandered trillions of dollars of American taxpayers money that our great grandchildren will still be paying long after we're gone from this planet.

That is definitely leaving all of us prisoners of the Bush administration, and the policies of the treason, murder and corruption they have committed are exactly what John McCain says he will continue if he is elected President.

Originally posted by: Butterbean
He was thinking as if flunky Marxist Obama and his radical buddies win. It was Jungian symbolic moment.

So it's true that your body rejected your brain transplant. :laugh:

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
I actually heard that walking through the break area at work. I assumed it was part of a larger analogy or something. I guess not.

DukeN

Golden Member
Dec 12, 1999
Originally posted by: loki8481
aren't we all prisons of the Bush administration?

This is the real wishful thinking. Time to see reality: McCain is a senile old politician who lives in the shell of his POW experiences using them as a chest thumping type response to just about anything.

Did they model Tom Cruise's "Maverick" character in Top Gun after McCain? If so they sure picked another self obsessed headcase to complete the comparison.