LMAO. Bush blames "Failure to find WMD" on looting

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
An inherent trait of liars is after a while they also tend to believe thier lies which is what makes them so convincing to some.

Bleep

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
It should be noted that Elephants drop the largest turds because they are full of feces.

Bleep

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Zebo
An inherent trait of liars is after a while they also tend to believe thier lies which is what makes them so convincing to some.

Plausable Denial.... the friend of the liar... reduces the issue to everything but the facts..

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It's a sad day in America. The political process is so corrupt there's nobody who's worthy of trust. I can easily understand why people don't vote.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
It's a sad day in America. The political process is so corrupt there's nobody who's worthy of trust. I can easily understand why people don't vote.

Who counts votes...

I hear the supreme court is hiring more clerks to approximate the next vote so to eliminate any litigation on the matter next time.

Florida under brother Bush will call 25 voters at randum and give the election to the one who gets the most virtual votes.

Iowa will count boxes of Wheaties vs Rasin Bran purchased... the democrat will be chosen to be the one with the fewest sold boxes.. That's fair.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
HAHAHAH this has to be a early or late april fools joke, no way bush is THAT retarded!

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Phokus
HAHAHAH this has to be a early or late april fools joke, no way bush is THAT retarded!

at least he's not as bad off as those that believe, unlike the rest of the world, that Iraq had no WMD....

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
No one argues about the status of WMD in 1995 . . . the debate is about summer 2002 through winter 2003.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
well according to Blix:

"He said the United States was not alone in believing that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. "I think all the Western intelligence agencies that I met were fairly convinced that there were weapons of mass destruction," he said, though Russia never "came out affirmatively."

care to see the UN inspections team's reports that detail what was found post 1995? Here's a hint, they found more after that than before, some of the banned materials whose destruction were witnessed by the UN in 1991 were found again in Feb. 2003, they had been dug-up and reconditioned for their proscribed missille systems.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
And thousands of American soldiers died in the first few days of the war taking out the huge immediate threat of WMD that Saddam had amassed in contemplation of threatening us at home but which serendipitously he turned on us when we invaded thereby saving the shipping charges. Relax Alistar. Everybody with a brain knew three days into the war the WMD joke was a lie.

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Originally posted by: Phokus

at least he's not as bad off as those that believe, unlike the rest of the world, that Iraq had no WMD....

Hm let's think about that. We've got two groups here:

(a) Bush and Blair and their administrations, who said numerous times before the war that Saddam and his administration possessed chemical and biological weapons, and were pursuing a nuclear weapons program. They said he was able to strike in 45(?) minutes and that he had bought enriched uranium and aluminum tubes which were allegedly used for nuclear reactors, etc. Not to mention the repeated insistence upon the fact that the two administrations knew exact locations of weapons labs and weapons themselves. None of this, to my knowledge, has come to light as of yet.

and

(b) The world, who can see the trail of lies and deceit growing longer as none of the promises are kept, and none of the assumptions turn out to be facts. Maybe Iraq had weapons in 91 or 95, maybe they didn't. That's a moot point now, because what the world was told was told wa that Iraq had weapons NOW. We haven't seen any yet.

And you claim that group (b) is worse than group (a). Hahahahaha. The joke's on you!