LL COOL J nabs prowler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
In a "how cool is this" news moment it appears that rapper and media star LL COOL J placed a burglar under citizens arrest and held him for the police.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012...y-in-his-own-home-detains-suspect-for-police/

STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — LL COOL J, rapper and star of CBS’ “NCIS Los Angeles,” confronted a burglar in his Studio City home overnight and physically detained him with his own hands.

Los Angeles police officials confirmed to CBS2 that they received a call around 1 a.m. from a female who said there was a prowler in her home. She later told a 911 operator that her father was with the suspect downstairs.

Police did not confirm if the home belonged to the rapper, however, public records list LL COOL J and his wife, Simone, as the owners.

Spokesperson Claudine Joseph also released the following statement:

“LL COOL J, and his family, are safe and thank everyone for their thoughts and concern. As a father, husband and citizen, he is committed to keeping his family safe and is cooperating with authorities on this private matter.”

Always a good thing to see citizens taking an active part in their own safety.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Imagine breaking into some house and freakin' LL Cool J comes running at you? I'd crap myself, that dude is huge.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
I think the important question is, did he do like Mama said and knock him out?

Probably not, lawsuit concerns and all.....these days you cannot even defend your home agressively without litigation. Stupid fucking legal system.

Status
Not open for further replies.