live drive problems/software

randomlinh

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
linh.wordpress.com
#1: The live drive headphone jack should work w/o the software right? If it's not, other than checking connections, what else should I be looking for?

#2: anyone know if the software for it (which allows speaker out in the back to mute when you plug in the headphones) is downloadable? I got this from a friend and he's won't be in until 6 at least.. but i wanna try it out assuming i get the first problem fixed.

Wallysaurus

Jul 12, 2000
lnguyen,
Go to sblive and about two thirds of the way down the page on the left side is the link for the downloads section. Good luck. And I think you do need the drivers for the Live Drive to work. I'm not positive, though.

randomlinh

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
linh.wordpress.com
been there, done that. There are no shown specific software for the LiveDrive. The PDF manual from creative implies that there is separate LiveDrive software... altho, it SHOULD work w/o it....

Wallysaurus

Jul 12, 2000
lnguyen,
I believe AudioHQ should install when you install LiveWare. The Live Drive settings are under Device Controls. Sorry if you have tried this or if it's not what you are looking for.

AMB

Platinum Member
Feb 4, 2000
I think that you do need the Liveware installed to use any of the features on the Live Drive, here is where you can download the software:

Liveware

I am sure though, that this will only work for the non 5.1 versions