Liv or Jolie? Who's more beautiful?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
To me...Jolie looks like this over the top, exaggerated woman...like all the ideals taken to the extreme. (bib boobs, big lips, etc)

In theory that should be great...but in practice she just looks weird...like some crazy cartoon nympho.

Liv is pretty sexy, nice lips, great shape, not to skinny...and she's a brunette. She pwns Jolie.

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: PingSpike
To me...Jolie looks like this over the top, exaggerated woman...like all the ideals taken to the extreme. (bib boobs, big lips, etc)

In theory that should be great...but in practice she just looks weird...like some crazy cartoon nympho.

Liv is pretty sexy, nice lips, great shape, not to skinny...and she's a brunette. She pwns Jolie.

I totally agree with this!

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
If you guys are going to talk about other celebs, I will have to go with Naomi Watts. She is a beauty.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt
Liv is A FVCKING HORSE. Jolie is... almost perfect. She's a sensible humanitarian and a goddamn HOTTIE :)

If by "sensible," you mean "effing psycho," then by all means....
:D