Little Marco now supports the Donald

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
Donald also said little marco should run for office again. Before Donald was question if Marco could run anything.

swamplizard

Mar 18, 2016
Donald also said little marco should run for office again. Before Donald was question if Marco could run anything.

Yeh michal,

If memory serves me correctly, the Donald said that little Marco wouldn't win for dogcatcher. Now the tunes are constantly changing in the camps.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Tunes changing in camps... cause the primary is over. The camps are gone.
Now it's just GOP camp, even if there's a big stink in the center of it.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Tunes changing in camps... cause the primary is over. The camps are gone.
Now it's just GOP camp, even if there's a big stink in the center of it.

Yep. They all get back on track promoting trickle down tax cuts, deregulated everything & the culture war. And the Wall, of course, the symbol of a bunker mentality in all things.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Party before country.

I agree, yet I have a more cynical view of that which encompasses a higher order above what you're referring to. For me it's more like "The very wealthy before ALL else."

They feel that the obscene amount of cash that they have hoarded gives them the inalienable right to determine who I vote for, what wars we should involve ourselves in and how they shall forever be above the laws of the land. ;)

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Judge Orders Release of Documents in Trump University Suit

Ah, the times we live in.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...lease-documents-trump-university-suit-n582251

Not a problem. I have a few friends that took a Carlton Sheets course, then sat on their asses and didn't do anything with the knowledge they picked up. A couple of them blamed the course, even though, through their own lack of activity, they failed. I think this is a likely scenario, but it will all come out later. Anyway, it's a civil matter, unlike an FBI investigation like Hillary is under. Just because there are classes doesn't guarantee anyone's success. I doubt Mr. Trump set out to willfully deceive anyone, but rather to teach what he knows. I'd bet there were also disclaimers signed when they enrolled.

There is also a possibility that the Judge, who happens to be Hispanic, has a bone to pick with Trump over his immigration stance.

Last edited:

motsm

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2010
Have you never followed a presidential election before? This is what happens every time, on both sides.

Feb 16, 2005
Not a problem. I have a few friends that took a Carlton Sheets course, then sat on their asses and didn't do anything with the knowledge they picked up. A couple of them blamed the course, even though, through their own lack of activity, they failed. I think this is a likely scenario, but it will all come out later. Anyway, it's a civil matter, unlike an FBI investigation like Hillary is under. Just because there are classes doesn't guarantee anyone's success. I doubt Mr. Trump set out to willfully deceive anyone, but rather to teach what he knows. I'd bet there were also disclaimers signed when they enrolled.

There is also a possibility that the Judge, who happens to be Hispanic, has a bone to pick with Trump over his immigration stance.

OR the judge could just be a judge. Besides, the Hispanics love the drumpf, according to drumpf, so the judge's ethnicity should not matter.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013

Probably all true, I'm sure, but do you think Trump was actually teaching anything there to begin with :)

I just thought I'd put it in here as an election cycle addition, more or less.

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
Probably all true, I'm sure, but do you think Trump was actually teaching anything there to begin with :)

I just thought I'd put it in here as an election cycle addition, more or less.

Election cycle addition....love it! hahaha

I don't think it's possible to run the size of business Trump does without getting sued once in a while. We live in a litigious society. ;)

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007

Have we heard from any TU students who applied what they learned and became wealthy through their RE investing? Or were the thousands of students each too lazy to succeed?

OR the judge could just be a judge. Besides, the Hispanics love the drumpf, according to drumpf, so the judge's ethnicity should not matter.

Trump specifically mentioned that the Judge was Mexican too, before immediately saying that it was fine. Notice how his supporters hear the whistle and know exactly what to do with it.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I agree, yet I have a more cynical view of that which encompasses a higher order above what you're referring to. For me it's more like "The very wealthy before ALL else."

They feel that the obscene amount of cash that they have hoarded gives them the inalienable right to determine who I vote for, what wars we should involve ourselves in and how they shall forever be above the laws of the land. ;)

Psychopaths come in first place in a competitive system.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

This is what happens when liberals infect the very courts executive and legislative bodies of our system, you simply can't trust anything. And just because paranoia can be delusional thinking, it doesn't mean it's not true.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Something you might like-

From above comes the plutocratic insurgency, in which globalized elites seek to disengage from traditional national obligations and responsibilities. From libertarian activists to tax-haven lawyers to currency speculators to mineral-extraction magnates, the new global super-rich and their hired help are waging a broad-based campaign to limit the reach and capacity of government tax-collectors and regulators, or to manipulate these functions as a tool in their own cut-throat business competition.

http://www.the-american-interest.com/2014/06/15/the-twin-insurgency/

For the financial elite, we're like bugs on the windshield.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Psychopaths come in first place in a competitive system.

I can see that form of madness in the manic fixation that folks like the Koch Bro's have toward the single-minded obsession of insidiously acquiring power over the gov't (the people) without having to ask them for their blessing.

Something you might like-

http://www.the-american-interest.com/2014/06/15/the-twin-insurgency/

For the financial elite, we're like bugs on the windshield.

Good read. :thumbsup:

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001

geez.. you've turned into a repub apologist ever since Lola left

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
geez.. you've turned into a repub apologist ever since Lola left

People mistakenly think I had a relationship with Lola. Never have. I've been married to the same woman for 37 years and her name isn't Lola. ;)