Little kids writing Obama about deportation

WaTaGuMp

Lifer
May 10, 2001
So the news just ran a story about deportation. It really bothered me quite a bit. The little girl they interviewed, who was maybe 6-7 years old, was saying her daddy is in jail cause he is here illegally and he cant work cause he also they took his truck for not having a drivers license.

I mean come on, this girl was saying people don't know how I feel, having my daddy being gone. Well guess what, you don't know how we feel, you are not old enough to understand the law I guess. I guess the parents don't bother teaching their kids about the law. Come to America, break the law and yet we still reward people for doing it. I am for deporting law breakers, as long as they get away with it, they will keep coming.

Moved to P&N from OT. - DrPizza

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 27, 2012
She needs to read up on the law and shame on the networks for doing this interview. Just using her for emotional arguments.

WackyDan

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2004
Until we truly penalize the illegal parents and the kids, anchor babying will continue unabated.

They come here pregnant or get pregnant. Have their child in a U.S. hospital which makes the child a citizen. The hospital fills out the Medicaid paperwork so they get paid for the birth and the child is covered their entire juvenile life by Medicaid.

They then can get food stamps and other benefits for the child as she is a citizen and the illegal parents are sent the EBT cards, etc as they can legitimately be listed as the legal guardians for social programs.

It is quite the racket.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
So the news just ran a story about deportation. It really bothered me quite a bit. The little girl they interviewed, who was maybe 6-7 years old, was saying her daddy is in jail cause he is here illegally and he cant work cause he also they took his truck for not having a drivers license.

Poor baby.

Maybe her dad should set a good example by following the law?

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
So-called "adults" need to stop exploiting 6 year olds to push their political crap.

Also, those same adults need to develop themselves beyond the mental age of 6, as many of them haven't. "I want everything I want just 'cause!!! You can't expect me to obey laws!! I want whatever I demand! Gimmie gimmie or I'll hold my breath until I get what I want!" is actually younger than 6 year old thinking, yet that's what we continually get from the amnesty crowd.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
So you support anchor babies, Nice to see.

fatdoggy.jpg

WaTaGuMp

Lifer
May 10, 2001
Another thing that bothers me about this is, Hispanics are becoming the majority, those will equal votes. So we have our politicians catering to them.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004

I mean come on, this girl was saying people don't know how I feel, having my daddy being gone. Well guess what, you don't know how we feel, you are not old enough to understand the law I guess. I guess the parents don't bother teaching their kids about the law. Come to America, break the law and yet we still reward people for doing it. I am for deporting law breakers, as long as they get away with it, they will keep coming.

It's not the little girl saying these things, it's the policy activists who are telling these little girls to say these things.

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
Another thing that bothers me about this is, Hispanics are becoming the majority, those will equal votes. So we have our politicians catering to them.

umm where did you hear that? While the hispanic population is growing, it is not near the majority and won't be for quite some time, if ever. Maybe in local areas that might be the majority.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Love the propoganda the media engages in lol.

It's not like this matters really, it's easily fixable:

1.a.) Lock down border militarily to stem the illegal invasion.

1.b.) Pass ammendment that states babies born in the US are not US citizens unless one of their biological parents are, and in good standing.

2.) Immigration reform then can proceed forward for all the illegal invaders already here.

Failure to follow this order will result in the same results Reagan got us with Amnesty ver 1.0...that is, long term failure due to treasonous Politicians. Of course, due to the same Politicians, the above will never happen, so....

WaTaGuMp

Lifer
May 10, 2001
umm where did you hear that? While the hispanic population is growing, it is not near the majority and won't be for quite some time, if ever. Maybe in local areas that might be the majority.

It has been predicted to happen by 2025, never said it was soon.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It has been predicted to happen by 2025, never said it was soon.

That seems unlikely. In the 2010 census the hispanic/latino percentage of the US population was about 16%. I find it unlikely that its proportion will have more than tripled by 2025.