Listening live to Rubio on the Senate floor, 10:30ish PM 1/6/21

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Someone has taken over his mind. This was nothing like I was expecting from him, not even close. Perhaps Trumps mob even opened his eyes.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
He and Josh Hawley are forever in the coup camp. Graham and Scott are there too. Hope they release the names of the 6 Senators and the 122 House members that voted for this. Even Laugh-at-her changed her mind.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
You saw his 5 minutes right? If not go find it!
No, missed that... He is like trump, I just don't have the stomach to listen to these assholes.

UPDATE:
I found it, or maybe it was a science fiction movie about extraterrestrial alien body snatchers taking over the minds of our leaders.

Did he really say that Biden and Harris are the legitimately elected president and VP, or have I had too much to drink tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captante

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
lindsey talked as if recognizing that joe biden and kamala harris will be the next pres and veep is a courageous act
Wait... what.... I suddenly feel very woosie, sure you didn't confused Leningrad Lindsey with someone else?

• Haha

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
No, missed that... He is like trump, I just don't have the stomach to listen to these assholes.

UPDATE:
I found it, or maybe it was a science fiction movie about extraterrestrial alien body snatchers taking over the minds of our leaders.

Did he really say that Biden and Harris are the legitimately elected president and VP, or have I had too much to drink tonight.
link to Rubio's speech?

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
He's finally realizing his benevolent dictator no longer has power or influence and he's jumping ship. He'll be getting on a more popular platform soon but he still has no morals.

There is nothing benevolent about Trump. The word that applies to him is malevolent.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Watched about half of his speech and threw up in my mouth a bit.

The Republican Party of enabling SHITFUCKERS are dead to me. Biden was the only the second time in 5 presidential elections I voted Dem and I know for a fact that I will never vote Pub again, even if that means voting 3rd party.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

The Republican Party of enabling SHITFUCKERS are dead to me. Biden was the only the second time in 5 presidential elections I voted Dem and I know for a fact that I will never vote Pub again, even if that means voting 3rd party.

Well, voting third party usually means you are indeed voting for republicans so that doesn’t really help the situation at all.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Well, voting third party usually means you are indeed voting for republicans so that doesn’t really help the situation at all.

That was a CYA thing I include in all political posts. I'll be voting straight ticket BIG FAT ERECT D from this point forward for all intents and purposes. Unless the D's put up a FUCKING RETARD no better than trump, in which case I reserve the right to vote 3rd party...

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
The way Lindsey said it was like he was the smartest of a group of dumb frat boys that were about to raid the Dean's office. "We've had a heck of a ride. " And "I'm out." It was like this has all been fun and games to him but now that the party is almost over he doesn't want to get in trouble with the new kids. Such a loser.

Nov 8, 2012

UPDATE:

He fist bumped kamala on the senate floor like... A few days after the election was called.

They aren't all QAnon idiots.

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006

Really take a look at the parties. For all the Bernie's and AOCs the are more Durbins and Pelosis. Both parties are still at their core capitalists that kiss up to large companies. Dems are more concerned with the environment, sometime care about workers rights, and are socially liberal (sometimes). The Republicans are about busting unions and spying into bedrooms. In the US, unless you are a single issue anti-abortion voter there doesn't seem to be a logical reason to not vote Democrat.