- Jan 29, 2017
batshit crazy and extremely conservative seem to go hand in hand.I'm bored, so I feel like making a list.
- short blonde SNL actor, never did much after that. She is currently starring in a movie called "Liberalism is a Dirty Disease"
- We all know what he's like today, but for the 80's and most of the 90's nobody knew his politics
- Again, we know now, but for years he never hinted at any political leanings, much less ultra-conservative nonsense. Same as.....
- I never followed celeb gossip as a child, also I didn't like Growing Pains, but apparently he became a born again christian was back then and was harassing the cast and crew all day for years on end. I think he got a cast member kicked off for having a baby out of wedlock, or some bullshit.
- The non-Baldwin brother. He switched to extreme conservative views after reading one book, and allegedly harassed women during the gamergate debacle, to the point where he was banned from sci-fi conventions (you may recall him as the tall man on Firefly)
- Also famous for not speaking her views until very recently. If her Twitter is any indication, she's a conspiracy nut as well.
The main reason these people surprised me is until I saw something about them (mostly during the Trump years) on the news I had no idea they kept extreme conservative beliefs. I actually miss the days before social media, when unpleasant information about celebs wasnt being forced on me every time I checked out the internet.
Others are sad but not surprising, like Micheal Bay, Jerry Bruckheimer, James Caan, Adam Carolla, Jon Cryer, Bo Derek, Clint Eastwood, Lou Ferrigno, Kelsey Grammer, Dennis Hopper, Patricia Heaton, and Heather Locklear.