Info List of do not insults under the new rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Please add to this list as we move forward so we are all clear about what is and isn't allowed. I will edit this post with all of the insults that are banned as we come across them.

BANNED INSULTS

1. Trump Supporter

Locking this since your only example is not valid.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Well I see this thread going well.

While I am sympathetic to your point may, I make the respectful suggestion to take it to forum issues.

I’m sure the admins are just as thrilled with the new P&N direction but really don’t have a choice in the matter and they aren’t paid for it either. So let’s not make it too hard them.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
I just wish they'd ban *alternate facts*.

Things were so much better for all our discussions when they were based on facts and opinions.

Now these discussions have 1 thing in common.. when you present the facts you're called a democrat libtard who believes in lamestream media and the discussion isn't about the facts but a twilight zone reality that doesn't exist.

Feb 4, 2009
I just wish they'd ban *alternate facts*.

Things were so much better for all our discussions when they were based on facts and opinions.

Now these discussions have 1 thing in common.. when you present the facts you're called a democrat libtard who believes in lamestream media and the discussion isn't about the facts but a twilight zone reality that doesn't exist.

Yeah just go into P&N middle name
and look at the word post regarding the Ukraine.
Impossible to respond, that will become the home of all crap posts.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Please add to this list as we move forward so we are all clear about what is and isn't allowed. I will edit this post with all of the insults that are banned as we come across them.

BANNED INSULTS

1. Trump Supporter

What promoted this? Is calling someone a trump supporter now considered an insult?

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
What promoted this? Is calling someone a trump supporter now considered an insult?

Well in all ways the word is pretty much a synonym for someone who is demented.

Maybe demented is allowed but trump supporter is not.

JenniferA

Banned
Oct 7, 2019

BANNED INSULTS

1. Trump Supporter

I could see that being a grave and unjustified insult if you called someone who is not a complete and utter traitor to the USA and humanity itself that.

Because that is what that means.

Feb 4, 2009
I could see that being a grave and unjustified insult if you called someone who is not a complete and utter traitor to the USA and humanity itself that.

Because that is what that means.

Now you are in dangerous territory. Just trying to help you out. I’m still assuming this isn’t an alt account.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I need context.
If Trump supporter is off the table ... dem? Libs? Libtards? I can see the last mayhaps ... but it’s antagonist would be Trumptard... right? I feel some context is missing.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
If can’t catagorize someone as a trump supporter... it goes to reason I can’t categorize someone as being a Scientologist. What if I get their consent first? Methhead? Consent?

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Yeah just go into P&N middle name
and look at the word post regarding the Ukraine.
Impossible to respond, that will become the home of all crap posts.
Yep. The pure text images (and maybe tweets) need to be banned from that thread. It's often just conservatives dropping fwd fwd fwd emails in image format

Reactions: pmv
Feb 4, 2009
Yep. The pure text images (and maybe tweets) need to be banned from that thread. It's often just conservatives dropping fwd fwd fwd emails in image format
Sort of sucks because some of it is good and thought provoking on #bothsides
Stinks how everything in life gets ruined by one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.