Lipstick on a pig?

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Originally posted by: sportage
This election thing is stressing me out sooooooooo much.
I have no idea what paris Hilton has been up to.
Lets get back to what really matters!!!
GOD... WHAT HAS PARIS BEEN UP TO? :brokenheart:

She came up with a pretty effective energy speech (and her outift looked much better than the one Cindy McCain spent $300k on) but no word yet on when she is going to hit the campaign trail.

Sep 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Craig234
Originally posted by: TastesLikeChicken
Originally posted by: Craig234
Originally posted by: KK
Making a big deal over this is just as stupid as making a big deal over the word "uppity."

Uppity: racist comment making an appeal to racist voters - if you want the leaders who will oppose an 'uppity' black, vote for him.

This controversy: Republicans take a comment from Obama that was perfectly appropriate, pointing out Republicans' flaws, and lie about what he said to attack him.
Luckily he didn't call him a "black boy." Imagine the furor that would have wrought from the left?

:roll:

TLC, how do you manage to lower already low discussion to consistently?

Hey, what if McCain called him the N word, and said no blacks should get to vote much less run for office? I guess 'the left' would go nuts, huh?

What's your point?

I think had McCain said black boy, he'd have more than the left to worry about, and would lose the election immediately. Like you should lose anyone paying attention to you...
Says one of the biggest left-fringe, partisan tools on this forum. Your problem is that you imagine that anyone gives a crap what you say in here and somehow overlooks your complete one-sidedness on any issue. We can depend on craig to do 2 things - bash the GOP and profusely apologize for the Democrats.

Hack.

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Originally posted by: lupi
Originally posted by: hellokeith
If someone scripted that line for Obama, they need to be fired.

If Obama went off script and said that on his own, it doesn't bode well for his upcoming debates.

Either way, he needs to apologize quickly and then move along. The longer he avoids apologizing, the more likely this becomes a John Kerry "stuck in Iraq" incident, and we know what happened to John Kerry.

The problem is that the great messiah shows his empty suit when he's not reading from the telepromtper. One of the many reason he can't hold onto bill's jockstrap.

Like he owned O'Reilly? Nevermind you only read Drudge and echo it here.