Lionel Richie's Ex is demanding $300,000 per month after divorce

BladeWalker

Aug 31, 2002
Lionel getting screwed.
MARCH 2--Five months after filing for divorce from Lionel Richie, the singer's estranged wife has just weighed in with a whopping--and remarkably detailed--demand for at least $300,000 in monthly support payments........<snip>

Some examples of her monthly expenses:

clothing, shoes, and accessories ($15,000)
dermatology ($3000)
laser hair removal ($1000)
massages ($600)
jewelry ($5000)
gifts ($5000)
vitamins ($500)

$20,000 annually for plastic surgery

--------------------------------

This woman is the epitomy of a money hungry b*tch. The more I read about someting like this, the more I consider "prenups".

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Nothing new here. Celebrity divorces always equate to big montly settlements. Unless of course one Celebrity marries another, thus the splits are much easier to deal with in terms of distributions of possessions and payoffs.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Don_Vito
Originally posted by: GagHalfrunt
What's the problem? Just give Nicole $300,000 less for coke money every month.

I think heroin is more her speed.

Nah, she's wayyy too bipolar for heroin alone. Maybe she does speedballs. Either way, she's obviously got a 6-figure-a-month habit, if she cuts back to a couple of times a week it'll pay for the ex.

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Don_Vito
What's the problem? Just give Nicole $300,000 less for coke money every month.

I think heroin is more her speed.

Nah, she's wayyy too bipolar for heroin alone. Maybe she does speedballs. Either way, she's obviously got a 6-figure-a-month habit, if she cuts back to a couple of times a week it'll pay for the ex.
Too bipolar for heroin?:confused:

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
Lionel makes 3.6 M / year? How so? I don't recall a hit by him for ages.
Yeah, but his hits in the past were big, they were many, and people keep playing them. Think of it -- everytime some club plays "Brickhouse", Lionel pockets some change. It adds up quick.