Linkury Smart bar. How. The. Hell. Do. I. Uninstall it???

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mohammad-Ilyas

Apr 29, 2014
Hi All,

It's been an absolute nightmare:twisted: to remove this piece of software from my computer..

I'd used every method to remove/ disable this tool bar (SmartBar/Crap Bar:whiste:) through built in Uninstaller, but not a change because it re-install itself back again.

"Advanced Uninstaller Pro" is the only software that works great on Linkury removal and it'll remove all the traces linkury has left behind.

Download Free of charge software from the link below!

:thumbsdown:Say Good bye to Linkury Crap:thumbsdown:

Have A Smile Again!:awe:

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Uninstaller-Pro/3000-2096_4-10069986.html

TAKE CARE!

Mario Mara

Aug 11, 2015
help i cant uninstall linkury updater it doesent show on programs and features and doesent show in the c and d local disks help me as fast as you can !!!!!

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Not sure from your post if it shows up in Programs/Uninstall or change a program" (Win 7+) or "Add/Remove Programs" (XP). If so, you may find it there.

Then, you will still have to remove all traces of it in each browser you use, and you may have to reset your homepage, as well.

If that doesn't get it, anti-spyware programs like free versions of Superantispyware or Malwarebytes may help.

Once you think you got it, run a good registry cleaner like the free version of CCleaner to remove all traces of it from your registry and to seek out residual traces in temp folders, etc.

Good luck. :)

Last edited: