Links not changing in ie9

Discussion in 'Software for Windows' started by Pghpooh, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Pghpooh

Pghpooh Senior member

When I click on a link while using 1e9 the color shading of the link does not change. Example. I a looking at a web site on on that page there will be several rows of links. In the past, when I clicked on a link the shading of that link changed so when I went back to the previous page that link would be lighter and I would know I used that link. For some reason, that feature stopped working in ie9. When using firefox, it works. Also works in chrome. What can I do to get this working again?

2. Loading...