Linkin Park - Nobodys Listening...

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
This song is something I haven't heard before. Its a new class of music... its growing on me. I like Linkin Parks new CD alot. If you dont like it then don't thread crap, just constructive responses. Who does like this song?

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001
hybrid theory had a better "variety", the beats and keys in meteora sound very similar to each other, but yeah, the flute background in nobody's listening stands out from the rest of the songs. i like lying from me and breaking the habit too :D

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000
I like the new album. The whole album. It isn't better than the first, just different. Different in a good way. And better in some ways. More mature.

Ryan

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
i haven't heard it yet, although I do have their new CD. I liked their first CD for awhile, because i'm a beat person (played piano and violin for 10+ years) so beats and instrumental parts of music really stick out in my mind, especially catchy ones, and there's no denying they have catchy beats.

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
I think that's my favorite song on the CD -- definitely different, and very catchy!

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
Originally posted by: PoPPeR
i haven't heard it yet, although I do have their new CD. I liked their first CD for awhile, because i'm a beat person (played piano and violin for 10+ years) so beats and instrumental parts of music really stick out in my mind, especially catchy ones, and there's no denying they have catchy beats.

I agree TOTALLY with you on that!

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
holy sh!t that was weird, I opened Winamp right after replying, its a 500+ song playlist on random, and it opened up to that song :Q creeeepy

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I talked to the cuz today about the album (I had called him a few times weeks ago and he told me he JUST NOW got to my message! :Q) He told me 'Faint' is the next 'official' single though radio DJs have been playing other tracks off the album (I guess they're not supposed to.) He said I can get tix to the next show but the closest one is in Atlanta...might try going to Montreal a bit later in July to catch the show there :)

Its funny how when he signed the LP deal I didn't give a rat's ass (didn't listen to their music) but then they just kept blowin' up and I became a bandwagon fan!

bonk102

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
all linkin park sounds the same, and dont get me wrong, i like them,b ut they all sound the same

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: bonk102
all linkin park sounds the same, and dont get me wrong, i like them,b ut they all sound the same

Odd that you post that comment in a thread about a VERY different song.

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
Originally posted by: uncJIGGA
I talked to the cuz today about the album (I had called him a few times weeks ago and he told me he JUST NOW got to my message! :Q) He told me 'Faint' is the next 'official' single though radio DJs have been playing other tracks off the album (I guess they're not supposed to.) He said I can get tix to the next show but the closest one is in Atlanta...might try going to Montreal a bit later in July to catch the show there :)

Its funny how when he signed the LP deal I didn't give a rat's ass (didn't listen to their music) but then they just kept blowin' up and I became a bandwagon fan!

Who's cuz?

FuZoR

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2001
Originally posted by: BillGates

Who's cuz?

assuming short for cousin??

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
Originally posted by: FuZioN

Who's cuz?

assuming short for cousin??

Who's cuz......

Who's = contraction of "who + is"

ie, Who is cuz (cousin)

ie, who is this cousin and how is he related to Linkin Park

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Nobody's Listening pretty much is just a flow on a funky beat...

Now the track 7, "Faint", is something new, drum n bass type beats with sick lp style all over it

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

Who's cuz?
My cousin's company does their website (and Rob Zombie's, Korn's, Static-X's, Trust Company's etc.)