Link to download Win7 ISO?

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
The old digitalriver links are all dead, and I am having a shocking difficult time finding working links on the MS site.

Thanks in advance.

(specifically looking for Win7 Pro 32bit)

ignatzatsonic

Nov 20, 2006
There's a location at MS that is supposed to work IF and only IF you have a retail Product Key.

Not so for OEM.

As far as I know, you are left to unauthorized sites or borrowing a disk from someone.

MS is clearly not encouraging continued use of Win 7.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
There's a location at MS that is supposed to work IF and only IF you have a retail Product Key.

Not so for OEM.

As far as I know, you are left to unauthorized sites or borrowing a disk from someone.

MS is clearly not encouraging continued use of Win 7.

Yeah, that's what I have gathered based on my research. Seems they pulled the ISOs early this year. So I have OEM PC, with OEM sticker that needs to be re-imaged and I'm left with my pants down I guess.

Lame.

FrankRamiro

Sep 5, 2012
The old digitalriver links are all dead, and I am having a shocking difficult time finding working links on the MS site.

Thanks in advance.

Here bro; and it works great,no bloatware,you have 30 days to buy licence or activate with your existing key,all you need is to download the Ethernet drivers for your machine before you start to install OPS on a USB or CD.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...home-premium-free-download-iso-32-bit-64-bit/

SparkyJJO

Lifer
May 16, 2002
PM me if you need an ISO. I have one you can download.

Discs are no different OEM or retail, that is all in the key. Only difference is 32 vs 64 bit.

Why 32 bit I must ask?

lk2500

Oct 12, 2011

Thanks in advance.

Can you dig up or borrow ANY 32 bit OEM (or otherwise) disc of ANY Win 7 version (Home/Pro/Ult)? You can use that CD to burn a multi-version Win 7 32 bit CD for yourself with Microsoft's blessing:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...indows-7/528163c1-0b2e-4ad2-a26d-7112851d1dc2

Scroll down to where it says:

Your next best option is to borrow the corresponding retail edition (upgrade or full version) or OEM System Builder disc from a friend or family member who has a Windows 7 disc. You can also borrow any of the following editions: Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate and create your own disc which will give you the option of selecting the desired edition you are licensed for.