Linguine in the AM?

DarkThinker

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2007
So I just pulled an all nighter coding run, I have a little project of mine and I though I get some stuff done on it for no reason other than I can and it's teh weekend and I was bored. I haven't slept nor eaten since lunch yesterday however I am feeling very energetic still.

So after I got done now in the morning, I have this urge to fix me a big fancy Linguine Pasta dish with all the trimmings out of no where. It's 7:00 AM here and I am feeling awkward about it, should I go for it? Or should I settle for a shitty breakfast of bagels and coffee and what not :( ?

I have all the stuff, anyone have a special recipe to share ? :D

DarkThinker

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2007
Originally posted by: dug777
Why not? I had pasta for brekkie today ;)

Really? And I thought I were the only reasonable guy left on this planet, breakfasts suck ass, it needs some spicing up if you know what I mean ;)

Have a special recipe to share dug? :D

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: DarkThinker

Really? And I thought I were the only reasonable guy left on this planet, breakfasts suck ass, it needs some spicing up if you know what I mean ;)

Nothing overly fancy I'm afraid.

I have been looking for new recipes, and this one sounded kinda funkay:

http://www.burkesbackyard.com....3/archives/2003?p=3331

;)

DarkThinker

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2007
Originally posted by: DarkThinker

Nothing overly fancy I'm afraid.

I have been looking for new recipes, and this one sounded kinda funkay:

http://www.burkesbackyard.com....3/archives/2003?p=3331

;)

I think I might have %75 of the ingredients, not bad that is "funkay" hehe

DarkThinker

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2007
**DarkThinker gets on an aircraft carrier: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!**

Oh man, I am too gooooood to be true, that was the best Linguine I have had ever, I made my own sauce and had their been any mentioning of this dish in the bible it would have been hella good!11! :D

Originally posted by: Pepsi90919
you have to fix it? is it broken?

:laugh: That would be the only word in my vocabulary that I mistakenly directly translate in my mind from my original language to English, I guess the meaning here is to set me up / prepare.

DarkThinker

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2007
Originally posted by: FoBoT
ok, now go to sleep
you need some sleep

Meh :p

Edit: I just installed Fedora 8 on my main machine and I am having a blast right now hehe