Lindsay Lohan on SNL tonight

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: mwtgg
AhahhAhahhahAH I just turned on NBC and saw a preview, and she's poking fun at her weight.

<paraphrasing>

"I'm so excited to be hosting the season finale of SNL with musical guests Coldplay that I've eaten a thing in six months."

Can I get a vidcap? I gotta see this...

And again...why? All she has to do is eat to look great...why not just let nature take its course?

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
I'm guessing it's not a rerun of the old one? (The one where she had some ta-ta's)?

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: b0mbrman
AhahhAhahhahAH I just turned on NBC and saw a preview, and she's poking fun at her weight.

<paraphrasing>

"I'm so excited to be hosting the season finale of SNL with musical guests Coldplay that I've eaten a thing in six months."

And again...why? All she has to do is eat to look great...why not just let nature take its course?

It is. In powder form.

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Originally posted by: minendo
Originally posted by: b0mbrman

<paraphrasing>

It is. In powder form.

Hahaha so true.

squeeg22

Feb 28, 2001
C3PO: Keep it down Lando!
Friend: How did he know your name was Lando?

First funny line in 3 years on SNL?

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Originally posted by: squeeg22
C3PO: Keep it down Lando!
Friend: How did he know your name was Lando?

First funny line in 3 years on SNL?

I liked the complaint about the noisemakers part too, obvious but still funny.

OK, 'I think I popped my cooter bone out' ... lol!

raystorm

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
She was in a skit where she wore a cheerleader outfit with the words "pom-pons" on it.. I dont see any pom-pons.

Twista

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2003
she aint that skinny as in that picture above, but shes smaller than she was. Not sickening but she still looks nice

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: zippo
"Ya know, cocaine's a helluva drug"
Indeed. But it still won't help her look any better....you need beer for that! :p (I know what you meant. ;))