Lincoln Project ads (new ads today 8-28/30) Chyna, Doc and School

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Thanks to Fanatical Meat for pointing out this new Lincoln Project video

Truth

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
New Lincoln Project Ad
Debt (about our Greatest Generation)
6-28-20

Nov 8, 2012
lol not surprising who here has such low IQ to watch the equivalency of tabloid-based ads.

Hate Trump and justify it all you want - you're simply a lower-class and lower-IQ to be watching ads of this magnitude.

One can only hope you're better than this - Normally you would be shitting on this type of ad - but now you're actively endorsing. The irony... Is hilarious.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
lol not surprising who here has such low IQ to watch the equivalency of tabloid-based ads.

Hate Trump and justify it all you want - you're simply a lower-class and lower-IQ to be watching ads of this magnitude.

One can only hope you're better than this - Normally you would be shitting on this type of ad - but now you're actively endorsing. The irony... Is hilarious.

Here's an idea. Show us you have something to stand on by citing an actual critique of what you watched. Surely someone "higher-class" with "higher-IQ" abilities should be able to address the message and not the messenger, right? Hilarious indeed.

I want to believe you are more than a scared little snowflake with a penchant for criminal worship, quite addled on right wing agitprop. Show us you're better than this.

Reactions: dank69
Feb 4, 2009

Really? They are sort of interesting but I get your point if you don’t like them.
I do have an AT thread about a Trump ad with this image. You really shouldn’t speak of low IQ & low class

1593467509766.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dank69 and ch33zw1z

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

Always entertaining watching modern US conservatives screaming at mirrors.

Keep it coming.

Nov 8, 2012
Really? They are sort of interesting but I get your point if you don’t like them.
I do have an AT thread about a Trump as with this image. You really shouldn’t speak of low IQ & low class

View attachment 24531

Again, 4 or 8 years ago you would be mocking such childish and stupid ads. Now folks here are endorsing them as if they are some kind of artisinal masterpiece.

How very sad how much the American brain has gone down the shiter.

Like I said... You're LITERALLY watching a tabloid and evaluating it as if it's an artful masterpiece. You have severe mental issues if you don't realize the stupidity of this.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Right now, nothing. And if you believe the poll numbers, it's doing a good job.

Think Biden can do a "Run out the clock" campaign like Hillary tried and be successful? Trump is routinely dousing himself with gasoline and lighting himself on fire. Yet, thanks to favorable electoral maps he still actually has a chance.

Reactions: TheVrolok

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Think Biden can do a "Run out the clock" campaign like Hillary tried and be successful? Trump is routinely dousing himself with gasoline and lighting himself on fire. Yet, thanks to favorable electoral maps he still actually has a chance.
I think Biden knows that Trump's worst enemy at the moment is himself, and that he shouldn't get in the way of Trump shitting all over his own clown shoes.

I also don't believe any poll showing Trump with less than 45% of the vote, because right-wing authoritarians do what rightful authority figures tells them to do, and that's roughly 45% of the population in red and battleground states.

Feb 4, 2009
Again, 4 or 8 years ago you would be mocking such childish and stupid ads. Now folks here are endorsing them as if they are some kind of artisinal masterpiece.

Like I said... You're LITERALLY watching a tabloid and evaluating it as if it's an artful masterpiece. You have severe mental issues if you don't realize the stupidity of this.

Oh I agree and I am but I’m a sales guy at heart. Main goal is that it works and 2016 sadly proved it works so get over it. Really doesn't matter if I like it or not.

Last edited:

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

So you got nothing.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
BTW, I agree with Joe Scarborough that the Lincoln Project Guys should get awarded a medal of freedom.
Shit Rush got one for similar reasons.

The Lincoln Project is what Hillary sorely needed back in her run for the office. This media source is invaluable to Biden in the sense that it's not coming directly from his own campaign efforts as that would give Trump a way of hitting directly back at Biden of which in this particular case he is not able to.

As well, I don't recall any specific instance where Trump counterattacking the Lincoln Project made any kind noteworthy news.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
Maybe the ads could have been smarter, if Dumpy hadn't been such a stupid fucking moron. You do understand that each and every single ad is based on something Dumpy either said, or did, right? So if they're so stupid, well... Just go look straight at the original source. There's your beef, man. Not the ads themselves.

lol

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Maybe the ads could have been smarter, if Dumpy hadn't been such a stupid fucking moron. You do understand that each and every single ad is based on something Dumpy either said, or did, right? So if they're so stupid, well... Just go look straight at the original source. There's your beef, man. Not the ads themselves.

lol

I don't think he gets that, or simply hasn't watched any of the videos. The videos are like an entire minute, way too long for him. Totally cuts into his rage time.

Feb 4, 2009

lol
Spot on
I’m mainly quoting this to give others a chance to “Like” it twice.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

That is fucking hilarious. Tell me. Who do you think is the target audience of those ads?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
So you got nothing.

Other than projection? Yeah, nada.

The dijon mustard, the tan suit, the coffee. After the horrors of the Bowling Green Massacre, his mind was as good as gone. Trump getting his blubbery ass pressed against the coals is aggravating the condition I fear.