Lincoln Project ads (new ads today 8-28/30) Chyna, Doc and School

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
The clip of him getting off the plane. He looks like a groundhog who just poked his head out of his hole and realized there’s most likely not going to be four more years of being the President who lies and hate tweets all day and plays golf in between.

Trump’s campaign advisors: “Sir, we’re not implying you’re going to get trounced in November. We’re merely suggesting that after January, before the Deutsche Bank Russian money laundering trail, you are going to have a lot more time for golf and hookers".

Reactions: zinfamous

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Dumping 'straight ticket' voting wouldn't be difficult, nor would it involve changing the whole system. Voters could still vote for all of one party, they'd just need to click more than one choice.
North Carolina took the straight party ticket off ballots over a decade ago. Now the knuckle draggers have to actually read below the first option on the ballot, and we know that reading is hard for anyone that supports that cuntqueef.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
And you can't say the same for establishment democrats?

How do you think AoC got elected?

I'm late to the party I know, I just wanted to say that I find it absolutely hilarious how after all this time, just the mere existence of AOC can get people like you so damn riled up you have to bring her up out of nowhere just to rag on her. lol It's unbelievable, gave me a big ole laff IRL it did.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Note how they are stabbing at Brad Parscale, if they can manage to engineer Trump to fire him. Fuck yea.

Oh my, anyone else getting that tingling sensation?
Brad is out, is Brad out?
Brad is one of the most dangerous ppl in the Trump lineup imo, this would be excellent news... specially if it is a bunch of teen tiktokkers that does him in.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I'm late to the party I know, I just wanted to say that I find it absolutely hilarious how after all this time, just the mere existence of AOC can get people like you so damn riled up you have to bring her up out of nowhere just to rag on her. lol It's unbelievable, gave me a big ole laff IRL it did.
He really, really hates female politicians. If you look at his posting history you'll see him spit huge amounts of venom at any powerful woman.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
Another big hit
Holy schtik, that's some dramatic music in that video there! lol

Not saying the music is inappropriate though. Far from it, probably. Dumpy is literally the worst thing to have happened to planet earth politically since Mao's cultural revolution in China at least, possibly going back to the '30s even (you know which people I'm referring to now... ruh roh!)

Four more years of that demented con-man narcissist bigot would be massively destructive.

Feb 4, 2009
Just because you got vacationed doesn't mean you need to study the forum rules and attempt to summon the wrath of the mods on people you don't like.

Go out for a walk, man.

How does the link display for you?
Does it have the Lincoln Project header or is it just a link?