Lincoln Project ads (new ads today 8-28/30) Chyna, Doc and School

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
lol the fact that you guys are linking these like they are some kind of masterpieces is all too telling of the average intelligence level here.

You're talking about ads that are making fun of Trump for a couple occasions where he used 2 hands to pick up a drink. This is your typical childish political ads - just like any other.

How old are you kids?
You don't seem to have a grasp on the intent of these ads. Lets start with one basic thing to test my theory.

Who do you think these ads are aimed at?

Nov 8, 2012
You don't seem to have a grasp on the intent of these ads. Lets start with one basic thing to test my theory.

Who do you think these ads are aimed at?

Other republicans dipshit. I know who the fuck Lincoln Project is and I know the retard that is Rick Wilson. He's made a complete dumbass of himself on Bill Maher multiple times.

This is the same dumb fuck that attacked Dominoes fucking Pizza for responding to a Twitter comment from Kayleigh Mcenany (Whitehouse Correspondent) 8 years ago while she was still in college.

See:

Feb 4, 2009
Exactly. She was elected—with zero help from Media, Hollywood or Establishment Democrats. Now go find the Republican equivalent of AoC—someone with brains who beat a lifelong incumbent, and who isn’t some burn-it-down Teahadist or QAnon cultist.

We could make the argument that the Senator whose Dad had something to do with the Kennedy Assassination and has the ugly wife may fit this description but he became a teahadist

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Other republicans dipshit. I know who the fuck Lincoln Project is and I know the retard that is Rick Wilson. He's made a complete dumbass of himself on Bill Maher multiple times.

This is the same dumb fuck that attacked Dominoes fucking Pizza for responding to a Twitter comment from Kayleigh Mcenany (Whitehouse Correspondent) 8 years ago while she was still in college.

See:

So if you get them what is your point?

There are a lot of idiots that fell for this shit when it was again Hillary. It has been proven to work. At the very least it will case some of those conspiracy nut jobs to became apathetic and not vote.

Oh and stop with the personal attacks.

Nov 8, 2012
I know this is hard for inept individuals like you to admit but... Not once did I suggest that I was referring to you.

I know, crazy right?

Nov 17, 2019
Ditch Mitch!!!

moscow-mitch.jpg

(Just might could happen this time.)

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
Biden’s first National Ad looks like the Lincoln Projects greatest hits. And Trump is rabidly attacking it as lies and fake news.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Biden’s first National Ad looks like the Lincoln Projects greatest hits. And Trump is rabidly attacking it as lies and fake news.
All I've seen is his pounding Biden's record on China policy ad so far. Which was quite popular in a bi-partisan way. Everybody's going to cash in.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
New Lincoln Project ad
6-21-20
These guys are right on top of the current news.

Shrinking

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
New Lincoln Project ad
6-21-20
These guys are right on top of the current news.

Shrinking

Damn they are doing a fine job. Makes me wonder if the Biden campaign is just sitting back, because clearly the Lincoln Project knows exactly they're doing - just letting Trump write the ads

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Damn they are doing a fine job. Makes me wonder if the Biden campaign is just sitting back, because clearly the Lincoln Project knows exactly they're doing - just letting Trump write the ads
Thankfully they are. I don't think Biden would put stuff like this out but someone had to beat trump at his own game.

Reactions: DarthKyrie