Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes

Nov 5, 2001
What is the robotic voice (sounds like a See n' Say) saying partway through the song? It spells something out...

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
L-I-M-P T? is what it sounds like to me... not sure what the last letter is though.....

ufs

Jun 3, 2001
"L-I-M-P, say it, discover"

It's an awesome song but this robotic voice spoils everything

Nov 5, 2001
I thought it was L-I-M-P but couln't make out the rest....thanks, it was bugging me when I heard it...

Nov 5, 2001
I thought it was L-I-M-P but couln't make out the rest....thanks, it was bugging me when I heard it...

MustISO

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
That part ruined the entire song. I need to edit it out and make a good version. I think it's a good cover.

xxAgentCowxx

Jan 26, 2003
Originally posted by: MustISO
That part ruined the entire song. I need to edit it out and make a good version. I think it's a good cover.

What part ruined it? Oh, the part with Fred Durst and his band?
Please do edit:
If on CD, use a hammer or claymore (if available)
If MP3, click on file, hold, drag to recycle bin. empty

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
Originally posted by: ufs

yep - I wonder why the hell they wanted to put that part in there anyway? I guess they couldn't have a good thing.

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: BillGates
Originally posted by: ufs

yep - I wonder why the hell they wanted to put that part in there anyway? I guess they couldn't have a good thing.

Hmm. I don't see the point! What is it there for? Stupid nu-metal-rap-whatever bands have to have some cheesy crap if they don't do some troglodyte whitetrash metal song don't they?

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: kage69
Fred Durst is a no-talent meglomaniac, and that song blows.
That's why his talentless self is selling millions of records. Shut the fvck up troll.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
wait a second. kage, you do know the song does NOT blow, it wasnt written by him.

dont worry, he covered a few other songs on the album.

MIKE

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: minendo
Originally posted by: kage69
Fred Durst is a no-talent meglomaniac, and that song blows.
That's why his talentless self is selling millions of records. Shut the fvck up troll.

I don't get all the LB and Fred Durst bashing, either. I don't think they are an awesome band or a bad band. I kinda liked all the covers they've done (that I can think of):

Behind Blue Eyes
Sanitarium (Metallica Icon)
Wish You Were Here
Faith

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

Telling it like it is. Talk to me like a hoe, and I'll slap you like one foo. Your a friggin moron if you think record sales somehow correlate to talent. I suppose next you'll be praising the artistic merit of the Spice Girls or NSYNC. Please return to your normal Nickolodean viewing.

I know full well it's a cover. What annoys the crap outta me is his new focus of trying to be Mr. Sensitive... Aww man, Britney dissed me everyone, give me your pity...I think I'll cover a song which allows me to paint myself as a victim and sound all breathy...

LLLaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!

Wes was right to jump ship. Like a lot of bands, they lost a lot of their merit when they went mainstream. TRL disease I think they call it. Don't tell me no one of you haven't notice the stedy decline...