Like LEGO? like this

guywithoutaclue

Nov 22, 2000
I like Czar's lego link! and Czar get a life, look at your posts, too many... time to get married and start a family! j/p :)

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: guywithoutaclue
I like Czar's lego link! and Czar get a life, look at your posts, too many... time to get married and start a family! j/p :)
:p
what can I do, I'm at work, I'm sick and I cant do anything at the moment
all I can do is point at the other guys like NFS4 ;)

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: MaxDepth
Actually, these are my favorite lego designs.
:p

good site, but even with the lego people that have their head cut off, they are still smiling.

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000
I love playing with legos... only problem is, i have no place to put any of the finished pieces, so i dont bother buying em...

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Beast1284
I love playing with legos... only problem is, i have no place to put any of the finished pieces, so i dont bother buying em...
Hmm. What I see you really are trying to say is that your significant other makes fun of them and embarasses you in front of her friends to the point of making you taking them down.

;)

Freejack2

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
I know R&D is a lot of the cost of legos but I find it profoundly sad when a tiny box of legos costs $50, especially when the production cost is usually under a dollar. :(

Spikesoldier

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
after seeing the lego pr0n last week i was scared to click the link to this thread and the links herein.