Liberals: It's ok, you are classified as having a mental disorder

Dec 30, 2004
Proven by a veteran psychiatrist. About time someone spoke up with the truth.

Dr. Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

* creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
* satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
* augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
* rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

I like this guy!

Repost

Anandtech Senior Moderator
Red Dawn

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
That sounds about 100% accurate. On the flip side, the conservative agenda is also a mental disorder, but I'm not a psychiatrist so I'm not qualified to diagnose it.

Bumrush99

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Originally posted by: soccerballtux

Dr. Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

* rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

I like this guy!

* creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization - We didn't know that Saddam didn't have weapons of mass destruction.. Waaa waaa waaa. Its not our fault, the intelligence we were given was wrong..

* creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization The media is out to get us. The media is out to get us. The liberal media is out to get us! The gays are out to get us. The gays are out to get us. Repeat 100 times per day, every day

* satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation - Oh Noes a black man may become president. Oh no a legally elected Democrat won a race, we deserve to win every time because we love America and libeal communist scumbags hate America. Boohooo.. Oh no i want to hire workers in China and would die if the damn government would take an extra 3% of my multi-million or billion income

Yes, spoiled angry children kinda like those that use GOD to guide them through every aspect of life.. From the cradle to the grave god is used to validate everything. Hate gays- god told me to. Against stem cell research to help the disabled- God told me to. Talk about being spoiled and angry.. Acting like a child being spoon fed every idea.

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
More World Net Daily trash. Besides, who are they to talk about victimization? They're the ones who can't stop WHINING ALL THE TIME!

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Bumrush99

I like this guy!

* creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization - We didn't know that Saddam didn't have weapons of mass destruction.. Waaa waaa waaa. Its not our fault, the intelligence we were given was wrong..

* creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization The media is out to get us. The media is out to get us. The liberal media is out to get us! The gays are out to get us. The gays are out to get us. Repeat 100 times per day, every day

* satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation - Oh Noes a black man may become president. Oh no a legally elected Democrat won a race, we deserve to win every time because we love America and libeal communist scumbags hate America. Boohooo.. Oh no i want to hire workers in China and would die if the damn government would take an extra 3% of my multi-million or billion income

Yes, spoiled angry children kinda like those that use GOD to guide them through every aspect of life.. From the cradle to the grave god is used to validate everything. Hate gays- god told me to. Against stem cell research to help the disabled- God told me to. Talk about being spoiled and angry.. Acting like a child being spoon fed every idea.

Its ok, there is help bumrush. Soon there will be a medication that rids you of your faults. Until then you can keep crying about people having more money than you, and better lives, and how you want a piece of it.

Bumrush99

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Originally posted by: Ocguy31
Originally posted by: Bumrush99

I like this guy!

Its ok, there is help bumrush. Soon there will be a medication that rids you of your faults. Until then you can keep crying about people having more money than you, and better lives, and how you want a piece of it.

Try again buddy. I guarantee you my paystub is double or triple yours this year.
Want to compare?

I have plenty of money and don't need help from anyone. You on the other hand are a walking talking point that is blinded by an ideology that only serves to keep you ignorant and confused.