Liberal feminists in Russia pour concentrated bleach on crotches of men that "manspread"

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Whoops, saw the pic and was thinking out of context. Charge him, great. Now on to the link I posted...
The intent of your link is to slander all liberals as violent based on the actions of one random person. Using that same logic, you are just as much a murderer as the right winger who ran over Heather Heyer.

Maybe if you stopped painting the whole world with so broad a brush..

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
The intent of your link is to slander all liberals as violent based on the actions of one random person. Using that same logic, you are just as much a murderer as the right winger who ran over Heather Heyer.

Maybe if you stopped painting the whole world with so broad a brush..

What, crazy talk, he's just woke ....you're so jealous.

Mar 11, 2004
Wow, they just can't help thoroughly showing how despicable they are. Not the first person that's tried to dismiss that situation. I seem to recall Greenman claiming that it was all fake news and the woman died from a heart attack (so that, you know, negated him running over all those other people?). Then he corrected himself by saying he couldn't find that, but that he was super sure it was some mainstream liberal news outlet that reported it so it was really liberals faults that he was a dumbass.

I'm curious, considering how much he rails on second hand smoke (funny thing that though, its liberals that pushed for changes to make it so less people had to breathe that shit...), is he a climate change denier? Pretty sure that air pollution kills more people than second hand smoke does.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
OP, hasn't you embarrassed yourself enough in this thread?

Personally, if I were you, I would ask a mod to delete the thread so that you can minimize the amount of people who will see your complete and utter failure of a thread.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
OP, hasn't you embarrassed yourself enough in this thread?

Personally, if I were you, I would ask a mod to delete the thread so that you can minimize the amount of people who will see your complete and utter failure of a thread.
It's Slow, he proud of his ignorance, he voted for Drumpf and will again (if he's running and not thrown out)