Lexmark C543dn Color Laser printer - $49.50 + tax @ Staples B&M

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
This is a B&M (In-store) deal ONLY!!!

Appears to be a national clearance on this unit. SKU is 759588. Printer is tagged $399.99 on the shelf, but I can verify that it does indeed ring up $49.50 at the register. Stock checker will probably show Limited Stock - Clearance Item which means they may be down just to the display model. I scored one this afternoon, sealed new in box.

Warning: Lexmark SUCKS for toner. Toner for this thing is expensive as hell. But for $50, it's disposable if need be. Not wireless, but does have network and duplex support built in.

zephyrprime

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
Great deal for those who can get it! This is an office laser printer by the way (as opposed to a personal one).

Six

Feb 29, 2000
WOW. Damn good find. Too bad OOS in my area. I'd buy two just for the toner for my x544, whichis basically this printer with a scanner on top. This beast loves toner. Lexmark service is one of best! They sent a tech out the next morning to vacuumed the toner spill and sent a replacement toner which I got the following day.

Be sure to update the firmware. :)

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
Be aware these things waste color toner like crazy, you can print an average of 0.1% color per page or less and the toner just gets dumped and wasted. In other words it is only economical to use in conjunction with a B&W laser when you don't "really" need color output.

Status
Not open for further replies.