Let's start an AT procrastination club!

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
i have an annual report and quarterly report due tomorrow.
thats what tomorrow morning is for.

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
A club with the words procrastination on it?

Is it anything like a 'just to conclusions' mat?

Do you hit things with it so you can't do the work? 'Oh, I have a reports due. But look my computer doesn't work now that I've hit it with my procastination club'

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Belethgaladwen
Great--another thing to do while putting off something more important.
:confused:

I don't view ATOT as a procrastination club. If you don't feel the motivation to do something, think, do you really need to do it? If you don't want to do it so much that you have to procrastinate? I was amazed seeing how much trouble I saved myself refusing to do the things I never actually liked doing and replacing them with alternative ones.

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
this thread is FULL of original humor, wow -- this place never fails to amaze me.
rolleye.gif

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
I'll get back to you on that....later.....not now, possibly at a later date. Or maybe tomorrow or the day after that. Anyway I'll be sure to g......

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
You are 2 days late. Procrasinator's new year's day is January 12. But I guess that makes sense in a way....

johnjbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Booster
Originally posted by: Belethgaladwen
Great--another thing to do while putting off something more important.
:confused:

I don't view ATOT as a procrastination club. If you don't feel the motivation to do something, think, do you really need to do it? If you don't want to do it so much that you have to procrastinate? I was amazed seeing how much trouble I saved myself refusing to do the things I never actually liked doing and replacing them with alternative ones.

its called a job. you do what you have to or get fired.

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
its called a job. you do what you have to or get fired.

That's OK with a job. But how do you procrastinate at work if there are people who look after you all the time? I'm only tempted to procrastinate at home, when I think I should be doing something different.