let's pretend anandtech was a street...

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
who would you want as neighbours? describe your contribution to the community and/or how you view someone else as fitting in.

i view ameesh as the one to have people always dropping by and having a beer and/or bbq's. i picture zenmervolt working on a time machine in his garage, and m4h leaving bags of poo on someone's door, ringing the doorbell, and running away. :p

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
I'd like to have all of the gun freaks on one side, I get along well with them.
I'd like to have the math/physics freaks on the other side, I get along well with them.

I'd have BBQs everyday and they could argue over ballistics. It would be the safest neighborhood, with high property value and few kids.

freakflag

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2001
I would be the guy who wouldn't answer the door despite multiple rings, knocks, poundings and shouts...even though I'm clearly visible through the front window watching TV with a beer in my hand.

Freejack2

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
I'd move to the most rural location I could? I mean every day I'd have neffers knocking on my door about something and the tempation for me to do the same would be too strong.
I do have to admit it'd be fun as hell but scary at the same time.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
a street dominated by males....and a street that never goes outside and talks to each other w/ computers....

when a female drives by, someone will post "a female drove by!!" and take pics and share

AFB

Lifer
Jan 10, 2004
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
a street dominated by males....and a street that never goes outside and talks to each other w/ computers....

when a female drives by, someone will post "a female drove by!!" and take pics and share

:camera:'s

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
RossMAN for deals and webhosting
Notfred, NFS4, and mad indian for car talk and advice
shuttleteam - for all things computers most people don't know about
Anand - Maybe he'd let me drive the car he mentioned in CPU magazine in December ;)

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Hmm... The question is, how do we build a street that puts everybody living as they are ON it? Furthermore, who would let us?

:confused:

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
Originally posted by: xmellyx
who would you want as neighbours? describe your contribution to the community and/or how you view someone else as fitting in.

I imagine it'd be a big apartment building, rather than a street. I'd want you living underneath me.