Let's play the Perv Olympics...update

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Compiled is a list of the most prominent people accused of sexual misconduct all the way up to assault/rape.
Put them in order from worst to least. I don't have all of them just most of the most prominent people.

The list alphabetical by last name

Roger Ailes
George HW Bush
Louis C.K
John Conyers
Bill Cosby
Blake Farenthold
Al Frankin
Matt Lauer
Roy Moore
Bill O'Reilly
Charlie Rose
Donald Trump
Kevin Spacey
Harvey Weinstein

My order...

Roy Moore (long time pedo,assault)
Kevin Spacey (getting underage boys drunk,assault)
Donald Trump (rape, assault, underage sex, ogling underage girls)
Bill Cosby (rape, drugging)
Harvey Weinstein (fucked up stuff,threatened careers)
Roger Ailes (threatened careers)
John Conyers (threatened careers) retired
Blake Farenthold (blackballed employee)
Bill O'Reilly (threatened careers)
Matt Lauer (fucked up stuff)
Charlie Rose (fucked up stuff)
Louis C.K. (fucked up stuff but at least he asked)
Al Frankin (immature misconduct)
Poppy Bush (immature misconduct)

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2005
Compiled is a list of the most prominent people accused of sexual misconduct all the way up to assault/rape.
Put them in order from worst to least. I don't have all of them just most of the most prominent people.

The list alphabetical by last name

Roger Ailes
George HW Bush
Louis C.K
John Conyers
Bill Cosby
Al Frankin
Matt Laurer
Roy Moore
Bill O'Reilly
Charlie Rose
Donald Trump
Kevin Spacey
Harvey Weinstein

My order...

Roy Moore (long time pedo,assault)
Kevin Spacey (getting underage boys drunk,assault)
Donald Trump (assault, underage sex, ogling underage girls)
Bill Cosby (rape, drugging)
Harvey Weinstein (fucked up stuff,threatened careers)
Roger Ailes (threatened careers)
John Conyers (threatened careers)
Bill O'Reilly (threatened careers)
Matt Laurer (fucked up stuff)
Charlie Rose (fucked up stuff)
Louis C.K. (fucked up stuff but at least he asked)
Al Frankin (immature misconduct)
Poppy Bush (immature misconduct)

I think you've got it pretty well nailed. Oh and it's Lauer (not trying to be a dick, but accuracy is important) Don't forget to add something to harvey about how he hired people to ensure his secrets stayed secret, like special ops kind of people. While definitely not worse than being a pedo, it puts him really, really close to the top

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Yes, it needs to be Weinstein, Cosby, then Moore. While Moore's specific perversion targeting young, teenage girls is the worst of the bunch, he wasn't (as far as we know), drugging them and raping them while unconscious; or terrorizing, threatening their careers, funding ex-Mossad agents that actually waged an orchestrated gaslighting campaign against them that also targeted the victims' associates in perpetuity.

But I think it's fair to say that any of those 3 should be considered the premier monsters of the bunch, then followed by Trump (raping your own wife is pretty damn fucked-up, and that's just one tiny piece of the Trump sexual assault train.)

Feb 16, 2005
Yes, it needs to be Weinstein, Cosby, then Moore. While Moore's specific perversion targeting young, teenage girls is the worst of the bunch, he wasn't (as far as we know), drugging them and raping them while unconscious; or terrorizing, threatening their careers, funding ex-Mossad agents that actually waged an orchestrated gaslighting campaign against them that also targeted the victims' associates in perpetuity.

dunno man, pedo seems to be the crowned king of perversions, and rightly so. drugging people and then taking advantage is horrible, I dunno, they're both so stomach wrenchingly bad. Fuck it, throw them both in general population and be done with it, once they're convicted of course.

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
If I remember correctly, and correct me if I'm wrong, Kevin Spacey was essentially attempted assault, while still bad, he should be way below the likes of Bill Cosby.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If I remember correctly, and correct me if I'm wrong, Kevin Spacey was essentially attempted assault, while still bad, he should be way below the likes of Bill Cosby.
One or two were underage after getting them drunk

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
One or two were underage after getting them drunk
I don't recall any reports saying they actually had intercourse, which at worst would make it attempted rape, not an actual rape. As I said, still really bad, but not as bad as Bill Cosby. That is unless my information is incorrect.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I don't recall any reports saying they actually had intercourse, which at worst would make it attempted rape, not an actual rape. As I said, still really bad, but not as bad as Bill Cosby. That is unless my information is incorrect.
I'll have to 2x check that one. If no sex Kevin does down a little

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
dunno man, pedo seems to be the crowned king of perversions, and rightly so. drugging people and then taking advantage is horrible, I dunno, they're both so stomach wrenchingly bad. Fuck it, throw them both in general population and be done with it, once they're convicted of course.

Yes but "at least he got their mothers' permission!" ...:D

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Weinstein needs to be at or near #1. The sheer number of women he raped and assaulted warrants special distinction amongst this group of criminals.

Rumor is that "the fappening", when thousands of nudes of hundreds of different celebrities were disseminated online, occurred because Harvey Weinstein's iCloud account was hacked.