Let's get Devo's Whipit aired on TRL today

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: iamme
according to SA, we've failed.

damnit...we should organize everyone a few days in advance...if everyone that internet votes 10 times phone votes 3 times as well...i dont see how we can lose...at least get #10

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Originally posted by: hdeck
trl is rigged, didn't you know?

sure, but if we do it day after day it might show those bastards (if they even bother to look at it) that we want something different

CrazyDe1

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001
TRL is rigged...I remember back in the day a group of people had this "aohack" program sent out and like 1000's of people had it as they'd automatically go to the room MTV Yack after they'd vote on TRL and say I just voted for blah blah. I forgot the song they tried to get on...I think it was aerosmith crazy or something. Well, they also had a website that kept track of how many people voted that day. They also had a bunch of proxy clickers and 50 or 60 people running macro programs. The count from just the hacked machines had way more than the necessary amount of votes to win and they never won...