Let's get creative - Negative 527 ad contest - Create your own

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Here are my negative Obama submissions:

Nobama ad 1:

(frame 1)

Obama claims that the Republicans will try to scare people by saying Obama ?doesn?t look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills.?

(frame 2)
(show pictures)

George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
Abraham Lincoln

(frame 3)

Obama is right.

But it?s not because the color of his skin.

(frame 4)

-Obama has promised to raise taxes.
-Obama has refused to drill for oil on US soil.
-Obama?s wife said she was proud of this country?for the first time in her life
-Obama has the most liberal voting record in Congress

(frame 5)

Yes, Obama, you aren?t like the presidents on our dollar bills. You?re more like the ones on foreign bills.

Nobama ad 2:

(frame 1)

?You got these small towns?in the Midwest,?they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion??

(frame 2)
(enter actor)

Hello America, I am a bitter voter, and I have a message for Barack Hussein Obama.

(insert jeremiah wright clip)

I cling to religion because I trust in God

(frame 3)
(Obama clip)
?"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times??
(Hugo Chavez nationalizing private companies clip)

(frame 4)

I cling to my guns?because sometimes I don?t trust the government.

Nobama ad 3

(frame 1)

Obama claims that the Republicans will try to scare people by saying Obama ?doesn?t look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills.?

(frame 2)

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..."

"The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied." ?Jeremiah Wright

"...(T)he realities are that, you know, as a black man, you know, Barack can get shot going to the gas station, you know." -- Michelle Obama

(frame 3)

So?who?s the racist?

---

We have enough flame wars without begging for more, thanks.

Harvey
Senior AnandTech Moderator
]

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Your first ad would quickly ensure you never set foot in Washington again. Second ad is pretty good, though you're still doing the guilt by association thing. Third ad is decent as well, though you're still doing guilt by association.

I don't really have any ads to suggest of my own, as I'm not really emotionally invested enough in your elections to think of ways to twist people's words.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I'd love for someone to put this on youtube as a joke...

(picture of Obama speaking to crowds in Berlin)
Barack Obama spoke to two hundred thousand enthralled Germans and thought it qualified him to hold the most powerful office in the world... you know who else spoke to two hundred thousand enthralled Germans and thought the same thing?
(picture of Hitler speaking to crowds in Berlin)

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Originally posted by: loki8481

Barack Obama spoke to two hundred thousand enthralled Germans and thought it qualified him to hold the most powerful office in the world... you know who else spoke to two hundred thousand enthralled Germans and thought the same thing?
Wow that would be awesome.

Just to watch the Democrats blow up after seeing it would be worth the money spent on the ad.
Let's start a fund raiser, or just break into Anand's bank account.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
Originally posted by: loki8481

Wow that would be awesome.

Just to watch the Democrats blow up after seeing it would be worth the money spent on the ad.
Let's start a fund raiser, or just break into Anand's bank account.

Yeah, that would probably cost upwards of nothing to produce and put on YouTube...

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Let's see you do a negative McCain ad.

I'm too partisan to think of a negative McCain ad. That's why I'm asking ATPN to do it.