Let's get Buffed: Nordic Track Strength Station - $149.97 no tax/shipping

dongky

Jan 31, 2001
Nordic Track Strength Station at Sportmart for only $149.97 (list price: $299.99).
Free ground shipping and no sales tax except in KY and PA.

Nordic Track's Strength Station is a multi-functional, "safety first" weight-training bench. It is designed with an attached press arm that eliminates the need for a standard weight bar and allows you to lift without a spotter.
***Weight plates sold separately

ww4397

Golden Member
May 14, 2001
Is this just a bench press machine? Can you perform other exercises with this? I can't find any detailed information about it on the websites listed here and I can't find it at all on the Nordic Track website.

GermyBoy

Banned
Jun 5, 2001
Now if there was a bowflex for $149.97...that's for hoping. LOl:);):(:eek::disgust::D:|:Q:p:cool::frown::confused:
rolleye.gif

ktg

May 2, 2000
And if you order through SportsAuthority, you can nab another 5% off by going thru ebates...Helpful for those of us who live in Pa., where they charge sales tax on SportsAuthority.com purchases.

glaHHg

Jan 18, 2001
Whoa! Every single one of those five websites are EXACTLY THE SAME! The layout, the shaded in 'add to cart' section, the related categories, everything but the colors! What's going on? It's like a conspiracy and I'm getting scared now.

mdetz

Mar 5, 2001
You have to sign up separately at each store, so at least it seems like they don't share your info. They also don't take the same coupon codes. So far the best deal is at sports authority, w/ the $15 off coupon code. Why is it listed as a $30 off of $120 on the jumpondeals.com website?

DonBlack

Mar 31, 2001
I believe all of the sports retailers outsource their ecommerce operations to another company. I forget the name...that's why they are all the same.

EarthToday

Jun 20, 2001
The company that runs all these websites is Global Sports. Like Don Black said they outsource their operations to them. Here's a link to their website with a LIST of the sites they operate.

Bluelight has a 10% off coupon but the problem is they charge tax in probably every sytate that has taxes.

oLLie

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2001

<< you don't get any plates though.....i bet those are big bucks >>

<< You can get plates for about $0.30 per pound at Academy. >>

$0.30 a lb? Isn't that another $20 just for a pair of say 35 lb plates?

<< So far the best deal is at sports authority, w/ the $15 off coupon code. Why is it listed as a $30 off of $120 on the jumpondeals.com website? >>

I think the best deal is if you can use the 15% off from jumpondeals and then get another 5% through ebates.

*Edit* I'm using their Live Help to see what this thing can be used for besides bench-press

*Edit* She couldn't help since there wasn't any info online about it. Anyway, judging from the picture at Sportmart, all I can see is that it works out the chest and also the shoulders (if you can make out the handles at the outer edges of the machine). I think I'll pass for now...

EarthToday

Jun 20, 2001
Damn, another coupon back from the dead. You're right Ollie. 15% works. Sorry bout that guys. That's another $7 in your pocket.