Let us welcome a new TeAm Member: bobdole369!

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
FYI: I'm defecting from [H]ardOCP to TeAm AnandTech. I hope nobody minds. I bring 2.5 pcs, thats a quadcore q6600 24/7 - a xeon (netburst era) 2.4ghz on 24/7, and my work PC is a dual 2.2ghz on 8/5.

Good to see you here!
What projects are you crunching?

Philippart

Golden Member
Jul 9, 2006
wow, i just checked your wcg stats. if you continue this way you'll quickly get to the top!!

happy crunching and congrats :)

rabrittain

Dec 28, 2006
Welcome bobdole369!! I'm guessing that you are not the politician. I'm not sure how computer literate that guy is. On the other hand -- you seem to know a thing or 2 about computers.

I'm not sure wats going on here - there used to be all kinds of emoticons available. Maybe I can type in the symbolism for a thumbs-up. If it works - good - anyway - I'm giving you a thumbs-up.

:thumbsup:

(now where did all those emoticons go??)

Apparently the thumbs-up is no longer availabe. But this is.

o_O

Last edited:

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Welcome bobdole369!! I'm guessing that you are not the politician. I'm not sure how computer literate that guy is. On the other hand -- you seem to know a thing or 2 about computers.

I'm not sure wats going on here - there used to be all kinds of emoticons available. Maybe I can type in the symbolism for a thumbs-up. If it works - good - anyway - I'm giving you a thumbs-up.

:thumbsup;

(now where did all those emoticons go??)

Weird. Thumbsup was here before, I think. Oh well. Still means the same thing. :)

And welcome bobdole369! :)

bobdole369

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2004
Bringin it back. Sorry folks, had some home PC issues, back up with a new vid card (BFG gts 250). Also recently realized that I'd formatted my work PC without putting WCG back on her. My numbers should be interesting again :)