Let the comedy continue on FOX News....

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Who didn`t see this coming....OMG people get ready for some comedy gold....muahahahahaaaaa

Fox News Insiders Rage Against Hiring ‘Mini Goebbels’ Kayleigh McEnany (msn.com)

Fox News officially announced on Tuesday that it has hired former Trump spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany as a contributor.

“It is my distinct pleasure today to welcome Kayleigh Mcenany to the Fox family,” anchor Harris Faulkner said Tuesday morning after wrapping an on-air interview with the former Trump flack. “We will be seeing much more of her in the future.”

Fox News did not respond when asked for comment.

The addition of a known and frequent liar to the Fox News roster set off some alarms within a newsroom that has been “purged” in recent months in favor of right-wing opinion programming and content geared towards keeping a diehard MAGA audience satisfied.

Reactions: sandorski and Leeea

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
When will cable/streaming companies stop carrying fox? Will that day ever happen? On the same token, if fox isn't removed, will cable/streaming companies be adding other right wing media like OAN? I guess what I'm really asking is if there is a line where too much misinformation and outright propaganda won't be allowed. I figured the 1/6 capital riot would have been the turning point but it's shaping up to be just another thing that will be whitewashed.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
When will cable/streaming companies stop carrying fox? Will that day ever happen? On the same token, if fox isn't removed, will cable/streaming companies be adding other right wing media like OAN? I guess what I'm really asking is if there is a line where too much misinformation and outright propaganda won't be allowed. I figured the 1/6 capital riot would have been the turning point but it's shaping up to be just another thing that will be whitewashed.
Not only does Frontier carry OAN, but I've seen OAN broadcast on a bunch of other channels at odd times.

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020

As long as their is money to be made, they will carry it.

And there is lots of money to be made off of people who want to listen to people tell them it is good to hate their fellow man.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Around here, back when everyone ate lunch at their favorite buffets there were always multiple TV sets all tuned to only FOX. It really sucks to live in an area that is hard core Trump country.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
As long as their is money to be made, they will carry it.

And there is lots of money to be made off of people who want to listen to people tell them it is good to hate their fellow man.
Yup and to tell them how they can sleep at night by having the right pillow

• Haha
Reactions: tweaker2

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

They won't stop carrying them. Too many subscribers would drop them if they did. Fox News' ratings are too high.

You may get advertisers pulling out of certain shows on Fox, which has already happened at times, but you're not going to see cable/satellite streaming services drop them.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
They won't stop carrying them. Too many subscribers would drop them if they did. Fox News' ratings are too high.

You may get advertisers pulling out of certain shows on Fox, which has already happened at times, but you're not going to see cable/satellite streaming services drop them.

So things will only get worse. Cool...

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
they should simply get renamed "fox propaganda and lies" so that their name would be accurate.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Blonde? Check
Easy on the eyes? Check
Willing to lie like it's her business? Check

It's a Fox News Trifecta
She strikes me as an android manikin, no emotion, no compassion, an inhuman propaganda machine.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Fox trying to dilute the stupid with more stupid.
Good luck with that.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Speaking of comedy and Fox news: - Looks like Trump is doing what he did best when President - Sitting around watching TV.

Lol .. ramblings of the insane. I can just picture some poor aid trying to follow and pen his babbling as he's screaming at the TV. Is this his "blog"?. Fake "presidential" letterhead. That’s Former President to everyone else, dickhead. Bitter sad little man seeks attention, still bragging about "ratings".

“Karl Rove has been losing for years, except for himself.” ?? ... wtf?

This is his clumsy way of saying “he claims to be a political strategist, but all he’s done is promote himself while all his candidates and causes have failed,” or some shit.

Which, of course, is a hilarious accusation coming from "Loser" Donald.

Yawn!