Less than 24 hrs and they are in Oklahoma City...

Oct 9, 1999
My friends are driving from Anaheim CA to Charlotte NC in my friends 1997 Saturn SL2.

Why may you ask: Well mark has a job there (finally he got a job) and he is relocating. Vinu is going along with him to switch drivers. They left yesterday at 9:15PM.. and they are already more than halfway into the trip.
Mark starts on monday, but they are meeting a mutual friend of ours (who is coming down from NY).. so that is why all the rush. Coast to Coast in 40 Hrs or less.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
The actual task of driving through Oklahoma City could quite possibly make them so depressed they may turn around and go home. :D

Oct 9, 1999

<< The actual task of driving through Oklahoma City could quite possibly make them so depressed they may turn around and go home. :D >>

well I just checked with them a while back. they are past "little rock" (stopped for dinner / snack) there and now may pull over somewhere for sleep (motel or so) or pull into some place in rural Tennesse or in Nashville and make teh last 700 or so miles to Charlotte in the morning.

zeruty

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2000
is the other friend driving the car back by himself? sounds boring :p

man I would to drive cross country
me and a couple friends drove down to san fran(we are near seattle) along the coast, it was awesome

Oct 9, 1999

<< is the other friend driving the car back by himself? sounds boring :p man I would to drive cross country me and a couple friends drove down to san fran(we are near seattle) along the coast, it was awesome >>

no he is flying back.

We did a trip from So. Cal to Vancouver in 1 and half weeks and back (it was a nice little vacation) that was last year.

why am I posting this.. humm. maybe because they are trying to do it in 40 hrs.. or maybe I want to nef.