Legislators proposing law that would make camera phones make an audible noise or flash . . .

episodic

Lifer
Feb 7, 2004
What is your opinion on this?

I like being able to take photos of stuff without making a ruckus. . .

I've photographed articles, etc so I could take em home and read em - for instance.

I know there are some asses out there that use it for illegal purposes - but should they alter the phones by force because of those as*hats?

http://www.philly.com/mld/inqu.../local/10662445.htm?1c

Albis

Platinum Member
May 29, 2004
i see ppl taking pictures of girls in thongs and ppl are probably mad about that

i normally don't use my camera phone b/c the pictures look like ass

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
they should just make it a taser/camera/phone

so the only way you could take a pic is to taser someone

dataxpress

Banned
Jan 7, 2005
Many camera phones already make a noise.

It's because in Japan some perves with cameraphones would slide their cam under girls with dresses to try to get some pics up chicks skirts.

The only thing camera phones are good for is getting cool wallpapers ;-) and getting video of a guy in a bunny suit at a basketball game shooting t-shirts at the cheerleaders.

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
I for one am all for it. The government should do everything in its power to protect me from the bad people with camera phones, with all haste.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
ive seen peopel taking pictures of people with real cameras that do make noise and such, making a phone make noise isnt gonna stop anything

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
New Jersey sucks. Screw the massive deficit they're in, let's focus on camera phones making noise.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Albis
i see ppl taking pictures of girls in thongs and ppl are probably mad about that

Anything you do or wear in public is fair game in my opinion.