Lebanon pol apparently wants Wolfowitz to take a dirt nap

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Not nice
AN influential Lebanese politician and leader of its Druze community triggered US outrage today when he expressed regret US Deputy Defence Secretary Paul Wolfowitz was unhurt in a Baghdad rocket attack.

"We hope the firing will be more precise and efficient (next time), so we get rid of this microbe and people like him in Washington who are spreading disorder in Arab lands, Iraq and Palestine," Walid Jumblatt said in a statement.

"It is not the habit of the Lebanese government to publicly condemn the words of a member of parliament who sits as the head of an important party and who also enjoys popular support," he said.
Curiously, I believe our government has this policy as well.

kaizersose

Golden Member
May 15, 2003
what were you expecting, a condolence card? he is entitled to his opinions as well, it just might be more judicious to address the simmering civil war in his country first.

syzygy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2001
"We hope the firing will be more precise and efficient (next time), so we get rid of this microbe and people like him in
Washington who are spreading disorder in Arab lands, Iraq and Palestine," Walid Jumblatt said in a statement.

in other words, he hates the competition.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Puppet regime is a puppet regime. Syria certainly exercises undue influence in Lebanon. I view the US presence as a more extreme version of a similar theme.

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: ThePresence
Lebanese politician, lol. That country is run from Damascus.

Better that when the Lebanese were running it. That was chaos, bloodshed, anarchy, and constant warfare.

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
BTW: I have actually been to Lebanon and enjoyed the trip immensly. SO MANY HOT WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
BTW: I have actually been to Lebanon and enjoyed the trip immensly. SO MANY HOT WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard Lebanese women are gorgeous. There are a couple of really hot ones here in Austin and my friends tell me that they don't do the country justice so I can only imagine.

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
first of all - wolfowitz is a b!tch. most arabs that know anything about him want him dead because he wants arabs dead. Nice compromise, no?

second of all - lebanese girls are amazing.

i was at a lebanese girl's (she's druze, even) house today...and her body is just UNREAL.

sidenote: she grabbed my keys and put them in her bra and made me grab it out.
I LOVE HORNY GIRLS!! :D

mrCide

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 1999
I'm American/Lebanese, and yes, the girls are indeed beautiful. Lebanon has come a long way since the civil wars, especially Beirut.

I don't like Wolfowitz either. (or bush for that matter.. .. or the gov of israel. HEH)

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Lenanese girls hot? I wish I knew what they looked like.
Don't Lebanese people look white?
I have a couple Lebanese friends and they look totally white.

This thread is worthless without pics

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
First off lebanese girls are absolutely amazing.... I actually had a thing going with a half Lebanese Druze, half Palestinian girl for a while there.... and yes thats right... I am a jewish Zionist....

But of course they want Wolfowitz dead.... he is a jew afterall.... and a powerful one at that.... it was the leader of Hizbullah who announced he was glad Israel existed, and he hoped all the Jews would go there... that way he could kill them easier, and avoid the trouble of hunting them down worldwide...

-Max

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Doboji
First off lebanese girls are absolutely amazing.... I actually had a thing going with a half Lebanese Druze, half Palestinian girl for a while there.... and yes thats right... I am a jewish Zionist....

But of course they want Wolfowitz dead.... he is a jew afterall.... and a powerful one at that.... it was the leader of Hizbullah who announced he was glad Israel existed, and he hoped all the Jews would go there... that way he could kill them easier, and avoid the trouble of hunting them down worldwide...

-Max

I think more than him being a powerful Jew, he is a seen as a Jew steering the world's most powerful country to do Israel's dirty work. Which, whether intentionally or not (;)), he does do quite a bit.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
First off....

I think more than him being a powerful Jew, he is a seen as a Jew steering the world's most powerful country to do Israel's dirty work. Which, whether intentionally or not (), he does do quite a bit.

How was the Iraq war Israel's dirty work?... what has it done for Israel?... Why would Israel want Iraq occupied?... ESPECIALLY considering the lack of WMDs and the supposed oil motivation. I mean you have to pick one motivation or another... if Bush lied about the WMDs to justify war... then the Israeli justification of war is moot... because other than Iraq's military threat... I see absolutely no benefit to Israel....

And considering Israel's military prowess... and the lack of Iraqi military prowess... I have a hard time seeing any benefit to Israel or Jews whatsoever.

But maybe you can enlighten me. If you can't enlighten me... then you just bought into anti-semetism.... and racism is well... bad.

-Max