Learn to speak.

Aug 16, 2001
Aww, those rappers on TV. Seriously, nobody talks that retarded right?

'Yoo yoo , I go ma nu Hummer. An here we go ma nu Bimmer..... An fo you all he'is da nu 2004 Pla'station' fo sure. ya check dis out da cool pool fo real...'

stormbv

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2000
If aliens were observing you, they'd probably think you sound pretty retarded too. Language is merely babbling. Babbling....Tower of Babel..interesting.

It's okay...you fear what you don't understand.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
ya'll need to realize the people that understand what they are saying, are the ones they are talking to. Flip the channel or turn your hearing aides down.

stormbv

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2000
Originally posted by: pyonir
ya'll need to realize the people that understand what they are saying, are the ones they are talking to. Flip the channel or turn your hearing aides down.

Rappin' back and forth to each other on the DL, bustin' up at the squares. They can't even see us, watch me flip the script on these haters. :p

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: stormbv
Originally posted by: pyonir

Rappin' back and forth to each other on the DL, bustin' up at the squares. They can't even see us, watch me flip the script on these haters. :p

;)

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: jntdesign
D to the rizzo
E to the vizzo
I to the Lizzo

were you trying to spell out "DIE" ? :p

And yes, you'd be surprised how many do speak like that. Ya knaw whatta mean, dawg?

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
Being a man of color myself, you have no idea how many black guys actually talk like that.

"Sup'sun, gotta pen?, tanks cuz"

I don't speak that way myself and often leave guys who talk like that stumped with my semi-proper english.

On that note that type of talk is accompanied by a different lifestyle as well.

Originally posted by: xmellyx
Originally posted by: jntdesign
D to the rizzo
E to the vizzo
I to the Lizzo

were you trying to spell out "DIE" ? :p

And yes, you'd be surprised how many do speak like that. Ya knaw whatta mean, dawg?

No, was spelling Dr Evil...........haven't seen Goldmember??

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Watch Belly sometime. If you watch it a few times through you might be able to actually pick out 5 or so real English words. Freaking movie needs subtitles.

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: BD231
Being a man of color myself, you have no idea how many black guys actually talk like that.

"Sup'sun, gotta pen?, tanks cuz"

I don't speak that way myself and often leave guys who talk like that stumped with my semi-proper english.

On that note that type of talk is accompanied by a different lifestyle as well.

You'd be surprised how many white guys talk like that! Call em on the phone and its something like this...

*ring ring* "Hello?.... *AHERM* I mean... yo sup cuz!?"
:p