Learn Raspberry Pi and Arduino with Humble Books Bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
I thought some of you might be interested in these books. The deals ends in 11 days.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Humble Books Bundle: Learn Raspberry Pi and Arduino

Treat yourself to Raspberry Pi (and Arduino too)! Have an appetite for making? Satisfy your craving with these Make: books and magazines while serving up support for Maker Ed too!

Pay what you want for Make: Raspberry Pi and AVR Projects, MintDuino: Building an Arduino-compatible Breadboard Microcontroller, Make: Getting Started with Adafruit Trinket, Make: Getting Started with Adafruit FLORA, Make: Making Simple Robots, and Make: Arduino Bots and Gadgets.

Pay more than the average price to also receive Make: A Raspberry Pi-Controlled Robot; MAKE 38: High-Tech DIY; MAKE 36: Boards and Microcontrollers; Make: The Maker’s Manual; Make: JavaScript Robotics; Make: Getting Started with Sensors; Make: Getting Started with Arduino, 3rd Edition; Make: Getting Started with Raspberry Pi, 2nd Edition; and Make: AVR Programming.

Pay $15 or more for all of that plus Making Things Talk and Make: Sensors.
Plus, everyone who buys the bundle receives $10 off a print and $5 off a digital Make: Magazine subscription

Choose the price. Together, these books cost up to $276. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price!

Read them anywhere. These books are available in PDF, ePUB, and MOBI formats, meaning you can read them anywhere at anytime. Instructions and a list of recommended reading programs can be found here.

Support charity. Choose where the money goes -- between the developers and the Maker Ed via the Tides Foundation. For details on how this works, click here. If you like this bundle or like what we do, you can leave us a Humble Tip too.

Last edited:

dodger2020

Mar 6, 2009
Hell, yeah. For all of those books plus whatever they add for the bonus - $15 is a freakin' steal! Thanks!

dodger2020

Mar 6, 2009
If you are in to Arduino or Raspberry Pi projects, they're great. I assume the same goes for the AVR books. They're not going to be much use for the average person that doesn't own an arduino or raspberry pi though.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
If you are in to Arduino or Raspberry Pi projects, they're great. I assume the same goes for the AVR books. They're not going to be much use for the average person that doesn't own an arduino or raspberry pi though.
A belated thanks for your reply. It looks like this may be a really good value. If you click on a book it will open a video with a description. If you click the maker media link in the description it will take you to their site. From there you can see the prices.

BenJeremy

Oct 31, 2004
I pulled the trigger on this for the $15 level. Cheaper than dirt for good books, and being electronic copies (PDF), I can view them on my tablets, and they won't collect dust on my bookshelves.

DietDrThunder

Platinum Member
Apr 6, 2001
I pulled the trigger on this for the $15 level. Cheaper than dirt for good books, and being electronic copies (PDF), I can view them on my tablets, and they won't collect dust on my bookshelves.

Just did the same. Great deal.

luv2liv

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Know where I can get bulk rpi? These things are awesome! I have about 6 of them around for streaming music and video. Now I'm wiring the office

Status
Not open for further replies.