Leak: Steam Fall Sale starts 26 November

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

raasco

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2009
Okay, South Park under $15. That's enough for me to grab it. Plus, the DLC is heavily discounted.

I'm right there with you. I watched some gameplay when it first came out. I was actually laughing out loud.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Boy, can't say I'm a huge fan of the controls or the save system in South Park. Kind of a mess and very frustrating. I enjoy the characters and the dialogue, but any time I have to actually do something, I get a bit irritated.

KT

Oct 25, 2006
Boy, can't say I'm a huge fan of the controls or the save system in South Park. Kind of a mess and very frustrating. I enjoy the characters and the dialogue, but any time I have to actually do something, I get a bit irritated.

KT

I was annoyed at first, but I quickly got used to it. Then it wasn't an issue anymore.

raasco

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2009

KT

I'm thinking that I'll be using the 360 controller for that game.

skipsneeky2

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Got COD BO2 on steam for $20 for the deluxe edition that includes WAW. Oddly enough the game didn't show in the deals part of the store but simply looking up the COD series pulled up that deal quickly.

I guess a $80 game going for $20 is a awesome deal,been enjoying it honestly.I know the COD games hold their value like a damn Toyota Camry but i rarely like paying more then $20 for a game.

$15 for COD Ghost which wow,would anyone really pay that much for that game even?

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
Picked up Farming Simulator 15. I'm a sucker for sim games, I'm sorry. :(