lCD TFT FLAT MONITOR

WoofyJr

Jul 31, 2002

I m having a hard time to make decision which one should I buy for regular computer and games. I don't play much games lately, i still want to have a good lcd flat monitor to play excellent for games and other stuff. I m thinking to buy Princeton 19in lcd tft monitor " VL- 1916 at costco becuase it is pretty good deal. However I learned more detials if I want it to run smoothly for games. I do not want any ghosting or problem with it. I know at least 400:1 contrast ratio and respsone 25ms should be running okay with games. However I learned that this pricnceton LV-1916 only have max resutation (sp?) 60mhz. I m not sure if it doesnt matter or it does effect photogprahic or games on lcd?

What else do i need to know before I go ahead buy lcd lft with? My friend told me to get 17 inch instead becuase it has lower respone time ms than 19 inch. I want 19 inch but am not sure if it 's also a good idea to get 17inch cuz cheaper.

Which barand? I m thinking about Samsungs lcd but i leanred that they don't have any below respsone time 25ms.

help me with ideas what I should know before I buy one.

KingNothing

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2002
[ATOT wolfpack]
ENGRISH motherfvcker, do you SPEAK IT?!?!
[/ATOT wolfpack]

Buy a Dell LCD. I think you want better than 25ms response time to not see ghosting in games. Refresh rate doesn't matter for an LCD really, 60Hz is fine.

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
To increase the resotution, you need to buy a triple phase combubulator and install it inline with the tri-axial invertor.

pillage2001

Lifer
Sep 18, 2000
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis
To increase the resotution, you need to buy a triple phase combubulator and install it inline with the tri-axial invertor.

What about the flux capacitor?

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: pillage2001
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis

What about the flux capacitor?

The Princeton already includes a good enough flux capacitor.