LCD driver board for mobile gsync +120 hz gaming notepanel for on the go?

Bullz

Apr 30, 2018
Hi, I'm looking for a driver board that I can use the LCD panel of a gaming notebook on my standard computer and could easily take it with me anywhere.

Here as an example. Maybe a much smaller one is enough for me because I don't need any sound on the monitor
Board: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/Dual...ea71-47b6-8e1a-044f5cc7c3ef&priceBeautifyAB=0

I vary between the following panels
AUO B173HAN03.0 (AUO309D) (installed in Asus ROG Chimera G703 ) Ips 144 hz etc)
N173HHE-G32 ( installed under MSI GT73 Series )Innolux N173HHE-G32 Overview - Panelook.com

If I calculate the price from the panel ( 80 euro ) plus driver board ( 25 euro ) together I would get to 110 Euro for very good panels...

Would that work the way I thought it would? Plug in 40 pin, plug in display port. monitor and driver board via USB ports and I get the same display quality as with an expensive gaming notebook? I would tackle the missing case when I know that it can technically work at all.

What I regularly found to buy was not useful for me.
The only monitor series that could be described as mobile gaming at all ( HDMI connection) is the GeChic 1503 series. Very expensive .. only 60 hz and I don't suspect a good panel of the quality I want.
Asus offers the Asus MB168/9 series but it works via USB (not suitable for gaming) or USB type C ALTERNATE MODE which modern graphics cards like a 1080 Ti do not have.